Senior Software Engineer, Calibration
drive.ai, Mountain View
Building the Brain of Self-Driving Vehicles
Are you excited about shaping the self-driving car revolution and beyond? Our goal is to revolutionize transportation to bring safety, convenience and mobility to our roads and communities. In this position, you will be part of the team working towards our vision of ubiquitous autonomous vehicles. Join a small collaborative team of world class researchers and engineers using cutting edge deep learning technology to power the next generation of self-driving cars!
We are Series B funded, totaling $77 million! We are backed by NEA and GGV.
About the role
As a Senior Software Engineer, Calibration, you will be tasked with developing various robotics algorithms that are applied in both on-vehicle software and offline data processing pipelines.
Here’s what you will do
- Research state of the art calibration methods and implement this into our vehicles
- Develop infrastructure and tools to analyze and improve the performance of different systems/algorithms
Here’s the background we hope you have
- MS in CS/EE or equivalent
- Familiarity with robotics algorithms such as SLAM, particle filters, Kalman Filter, ICP, calibrations, etc.
- Familiarity with various sensor technologies such as LiDAR, cameras, IMU, etc.
- Strong foundations in applied linear algebra, 3D graphics and 3D data manipulations
- Extensive experience with developing in C/C++
- Familiarity with machine learning
The following would be nice to have, but is not required
- PhD in CS/EE or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of industry experience in developing robotics related systems
- Familiarity with distributed processing of large-scale data
WE ARE DRIVEN BY INNOVATION. Who We Are. Drive.ai is a Silicon Valley startup founded by former lab mates out of Stanford University’s Artificial Intelligence Lab. We are creating AI software for autonomous vehicles using deep learning, which we believe is the key to the future of transportation. We founded drive.ai because we believe that this technology has the potential to save lives and transform industries, and we think this is the right team to do it.
Want to learn more about drive.ai? Visit drive.ai's website.
Jobs You May Like
Repair Technicians (Mobile Phones + Tablets)
Cloud Systems Developer Lead
Software Engineer in Test Automation, Bitmoji
Snap Inc., Toronto, ON
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
SF Motors, Santa Clara
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA