Senior Software Engineer, Data Tools
drive.ai, Mountain View
Building the Brain of Self-Driving Vehicles
Are you excited about shaping the self-driving car revolution and beyond? Our goal is to revolutionize transportation to bring safety, convenience and mobility to our roads and communities. In this position, you will be part of the team working towards our vision of ubiquitous autonomous vehicles. Join a small collaborative team of world class researchers and engineers using cutting edge deep learning technology to power the next generation of self-driving cars!
We are Series B funded, totaling $77 million! We are backed by NEA and GGV.
About the role
As a Senior Software Engineer, Data Tools, you will develop tools that push forward and support autonomous driving. You will work with other great engineers to design the data processing system that supports perception, motion planning, and the autonomous driving experience.
Here's what you will do
- Write software to create the best autonomous driving dataset possible
- Work on robotics systems such as calibration, simulation, and cross functional tools for other teams
- Create data visualization tools for autonomous driving
- Build and design annotation tools
Here's the background we hope you have
- Strong software programming experience
- Experience creating production quality UI tools and the product life cycle
- Skilled in C++ and/or Python
- Ability to quickly develop a prototype or demo
The following would be nice to have, but is not required
- VTK and Qt application framework, or similar graphics framework
- Familiarity with vehicle systems, robotics or game engines such as Unreal or Unity
- Experience with robotic sensors such as LIDAR, Camera and Radar
- Experience with computer vision projects
- Experience with user interface design and standard UI/UX methodologies
- BS in CS, EE, HCI, Mathematics, Physics or related field
WE ARE DRIVEN BY INNOVATION. Who We Are. Drive.ai is a Silicon Valley startup founded by former lab mates out of Stanford University’s Artificial Intelligence Lab. We are creating AI software for autonomous vehicles using deep learning, which we believe is the key to the future of transportation. We founded drive.ai because we believe that this technology has the potential to save lives and transform industries, and we think this is the right team to do it.
Want to learn more about drive.ai? Visit drive.ai's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Data Storage
Fitbit, US - Boston
Principal Software Engineer I (Spark)
Hortonworks, Bangalore, India
Sr. Software Engineer, Full Stack, Box Notes
Box, Redwood City, CA
Elasticsearch - Java Engineer - Security
Software Engineer, ISV Integration - Colorado Springs
Clover, Colorado Springs
Okta, San Francisco, CA