Are you excited about shaping the self-driving car revolution and beyond? Our goal is to revolutionize transportation to bring safety, convenience and mobility to our roads and communities. In this position, you will be part of the team working towards our vision of ubiquitous autonomous vehicles. Join a small collaborative team of world class researchers and engineers using cutting edge deep learning technology to power the next generation of self-driving cars!
We are Series B funded, totaling $77 million! We are backed by NEA and GGV.
About the role
As a Software Engineer, Perception, you will be primarily responsible for developing the “brain” of our autonomous system. Using the wealth of data collected by our fleet of vehicles, we expect you to design and innovate novel ways to approach autonomous driving using the state of the art software and hardware available at drive.ai.
Here's what you will do
- Design and train models for various aspects of autonomous driving, such as object detection, tracking, and behavior prediction
- Develop scalable training and evaluation tools and infrastructure
Here's the background we hope you have
- BS/MS in CS or equivalent
- Experience with one or more neural network frameworks, such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Torch, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant industry experience
- Strong foundations and experience in machine learning
The following would be nice to have, but is not required
- PhD in computer science or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated academic or industry experience in developing novel deep learning models
- 5+ years of experience in deep learning, machine learning, or computer vision
- Strong understanding of recent advancements in deep learning research
- Experience working with 3D data
WE ARE DRIVEN BY INNOVATION. Who We Are. Drive.ai is a Silicon Valley startup founded by former lab mates out of Stanford University’s Artificial Intelligence Lab. We are creating AI software for autonomous vehicles using deep learning, which we believe is the key to the future of transportation. We founded drive.ai because we believe that this technology has the potential to save lives and transform industries, and we think this is the right team to do it.
Want to learn more about drive.ai? Visit drive.ai's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Frontend
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Engineer - Suspension Design
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Senior Software Engineer
Teachable, New York, NY
Senior Computer Vision Engineer
Second Spectrum, Los Angeles, CA
Axoni, New York City
Senior Manager, Security and Data Compliance
Twilio, San Francisco, CA