Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack
drive.ai, Mountain View
Building the Brain of Self-Driving Vehicles
Are you excited about shaping the self-driving car revolution and beyond? Our goal is to revolutionize transportation to bring safety, convenience and mobility to our roads and communities. In this position, you will be part of the team working towards our vision of ubiquitous autonomous vehicles. Join a small collaborative team of world class researchers and engineers using cutting edge deep learning technology to power the next generation of self-driving cars!
We are Series B funded, totaling $77 million! We are backed by NEA and GGV.
About the role
We currently have autonomous vehicles on city streets. We’re looking for people who enjoy technical rigor. The Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack will help develop and roll out advanced tools to support autonomous driving. You will work on architecting, designing and implementing highly performant web applications or services.
Here's what you will do
- Responsible for building & maintaining various web and mobile applications
- Design and implement full-stack solutions for storing and presenting test results and data acquired from our growing vehicle fleet
- Build critical tools to manage our unique development, deployment, data pipelines and testing workflows
Here's the background we hope you have
- 3+ years of industry software engineering experience
- 3+ years experience building scalable backend infrastructure
- Experience with modern web frameworks such as Node.js, Flask, Django, etc.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong Linux background
- MS/BS in computer science or related field
The following would be nice to have, but is not required
- Experience writing C++/Python applications
- Experience working with Docker development and deployment workflows
- Experience managing in-house server infrastructure
WE ARE DRIVEN BY INNOVATION. Who We Are. Drive.ai is a Silicon Valley startup founded by former lab mates out of Stanford University’s Artificial Intelligence Lab. We are creating AI software for autonomous vehicles using deep learning, which we believe is the key to the future of transportation. We founded drive.ai because we believe that this technology has the potential to save lives and transform industries, and we think this is the right team to do it.