Are you excited about shaping the self-driving car revolution and beyond? Our goal is to revolutionize transportation to bring safety, convenience and mobility to our roads and communities. In this position, you will be part of the team working towards our vision of ubiquitous autonomous vehicles. Join a small collaborative team of world class researchers and engineers using cutting edge deep learning technology to power the next generation of self-driving cars!
We are Series B funded, totaling $77 million! We are backed by NEA and GGV.
About the role
Drive.ai is seeking a creative, forward-thinking Senior Visual Designer to bring multi-media experience to our growing Design team. In the role, you’ll work with a cross-functional group to create, deploy, and iterate upon drive.ai’s design assets, particularly as they relate to displays and presentations. You’ll play a key role in helping drive.ai connect with consumers across multiple unique touch points.
Here’s what you will do
- Lead drive.ai’s visual design efforts across a variety of media, most notably mobile applications, print, and screens
- Serve as drive.ai’s iconography expert across all design platforms
- Partner with our Robotics and Engineering teams to understand how to best design with their needs in mind
- Work closely with our User Researcher and UX Designer to ensure all of drive.ai’s design efforts are cohesive
Here’s the background we hope you have
- Bachelors degree in Design, HCI, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience in visual design, ideally with some in-house experience
- Experience producing designs across a variety of platforms, both digital, print, and other
- Willingness to learn how to execute designs across new, nontraditional platforms
- Ability to partner with multiple teams, including Engineering, Robotics, AV Operations, and Product
- Familiarity with the basics of user research
- Strong sense of user empathy
WE ARE DRIVEN BY INNOVATION. Who We Are. Drive.ai is a Silicon Valley startup founded by former lab mates out of Stanford University’s Artificial Intelligence Lab. We are creating AI software for autonomous vehicles using deep learning, which we believe is the key to the future of transportation. We founded drive.ai because we believe that this technology has the potential to save lives and transform industries, and we think this is the right team to do it.
Want to learn more about drive.ai? Visit drive.ai's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Product Design
Addepar, New York, NY
Senior Front End Engineer - Acquisition
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Part Time Visual Design Instructor
General Assembly, Melbourne
Digital Designer (UI/UX)
Allbirds, Allbirds HQ
Assistant CAD Designer
Bonobos, New York, NY