DroneDeploy is the leading cloud software platform for commercial drones, making the power of aerial data accessible and productive for everyone. Trusted by businesses and individuals in over 140 countries worldwide, we are transforming the way drone users collect, manage and digest impactful data in a variety of industries, including agriculture, real estate, mining and construction. Simple by design and easy to use, DroneDeploy builds revolutionary software compatible with any drone. If you’re excited about drones and want to help us create a simple and seamless experience for drone users across the world, we’d love to hear from you!
I’m Brandon O’Sullivan the VP of Sales & Customer Success for DroneDeploy. I am looking for a super talented individual to join our Customer Success Organization as we take on the new industrial age revolution…Drones! Drones are on track to be huge. A new Goldman Sachs analysis sees a cumulative $100 billion total addressable market over the next five years alone.
Our Customer Success Organization is maniacally focused on ensuring that each and every one of our customers is wildly successful with our product. Our amazing team is helping our customer achieve amazing things for our customers. However, our customer base is growing so fast (a great problem to have!) that we need to add more fuel to the fire. Here’s where you come in...
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who understands the value of nurturing customer relationships. You will ultimately be responsible for engaging with customers post-sales, driving user adoption and satisfaction and ensuring high retention. If you love working with customers to achieve their business goals and have thrived in a role like this before, then we want to talk to you!
Where You Can Make an Impact
- Understand the ins and outs of DroneDeploy software at a reasonable technical level.
- Work with customers to ensure on-boarding, user adoption, retention and overall success
- Drive and manage a SaaS renewals process and maintain a 60-day forecast of all accounts.
- Advocate the customer’s point of view and provide feedback on how DroneDeploy can better serve our customers and improve the user experience.
- Impart technical leadership & direction on all aspects of DroneDeploy products & services
- Assist in training customers on getting the most out of their investment in our product
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Technical Support, Sales, Engineering, etc.
- 3-5 years of account management experience
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and can adapt quickly in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You are an energetic, upbeat, and tenacious team player
- Data-driven, strategic thinker, bias towards action
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to business needs
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira, and other Software-as-a-Service is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from a top university
Life at DroneDeploy
We’re a team of star wars loving, hot sauce eating, tech enthusiasts with inspirational talents. Everyone is empowered to explore and implement new ideas and improvements. We enjoy our collaborative office environment and encourage each other to push boundaries. We host weekly Friday night BBQs on our rooftop deck, offer great salaries, generous equity,100% employee health coverage, unlimited vacation and delicious catered meals among other perks.
DroneDeploy is an equal opportunity employer.
About us DroneDeploy makes drone operations simple. DroneDeploy is a cloud-based drone mapping software that helps businesses solve critical problems, fast. The platform offers a powerful range of products that enables its customers to easily collect and analyze aerial data using any type of drone. The early successes of DroneDeploy have come from solving a range of problems in the agriculture, mining, GIS, and construction industries. The DroneDeploy platform is built to be the easiest, fastest, and most powerful aerial mapping solution available—controlling multiple drones from anywhere, on any device. Start gaining aerial insight for free, today. DroneDeploy is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Want to learn more about DroneDeploy? Visit DroneDeploy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative - Chicago
Elastic, Chicago, IL
Senior Brand Partner
Foursquare, San Francisco
Commercial Account Executive
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Senior Account Executive, EMEA
Cherwell Software, Reading, Berkshire , United Kingdom
Account Director, Mid Market Sales (SF)
Demandbase, San Francisco, CA
Account Executive - NY
PatientPop, New York, NY