Dropbox’s Machine Learning (ML) group develops high impact solutions that touch millions of people and lots of data. From images to documents in every language, the Dropbox ML team delivers solutions using a full range of ML techniques from computer vision to supervised learning to deep learning to online learning. While some of our algorithms run on mobile devices, others require large clusters on our infrastructure.
We are looking for Machine Learning interns pursuing a PhD with an academic or practical background in machine learning, ideally with experience in natural language understanding, information retrieval, knowledge extraction, or deep learning.
- You will work to design, code, train, test, deploy and iterate on large scale machine learning systems.
- You will build delightful products and experiences for millions, working alongside a cross-functional team spanning Engineering, Product and Design.
- You are pursuing a PhD in machine learning or a related field (e.g. NLP, information retrieval, computer vision), with expected graduation date by the end of 2019.
- You have publications in top-tier conferences or journals in your field.
- You have solid software engineering skills, including experience with Python or C++.
- You have experience with machine learning software packages (e.g., scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Caffe, Theano, Torch)
- You have experience with one or more of the following: natural language processing, deep learning, bayesian reasoning, recommendation systems, learning for search, speech processing, learning from semistructured data, reinforcement or active learning, ML software systems, ML on mobile devices.
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. 500 million registered users around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 150,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
Want to learn more about Dropbox? Visit https://www.dropbox.com/
Jobs You May Like
Lead Software Engineer (SDK & Tools)
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA
Motion Designer (Contract)
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
SDET II (Performance testing)
Time Inc., Bengaluru, India
Hootsuite, Vancouver, BC
Junior Support Engineer
Sr. Engineering Program Manager, Platform
Box, Redwood City, CA