Product marketing managers are responsible for planning and executing initiatives to drive awareness, understanding, and growth of Dropbox in key markets. This role will primarily focus on joint messaging and positioning for some of our largest strategic partners (Salesforce, Google, etc). You’ll capture insights from partners and customers, develop messaging to improve product adoption, and support campaigns to increase awareness around the Dropbox offerings. To be success in this role, you will need to collaborate with the product, partnership and sales organizations as well as other teams within Marketing to set the strategy and positioning of Dropbox unified home for work.
- Develop and execute launch plans for new and existing partner integrations, products/features, or initiatives
- Closely work with partner marketing teams, as well as, internal stakeholders like product management, PR, engineering, design, support, and sales teams
- Develop the value prop of the Dropbox platform & ecosystem and articulate its value in all partner-facing and customer-facing messaging
- Drive awareness, consideration and understanding of partner tools through multi-channel campaigns (both owned and paid) — from strategy to execution
- Understand our users and competitive landscape, and then turn those results into actionable insights
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, engineering, information systems, or other technical major
- 5+ years experience in product marketing or partner marketing
- Project management skills: can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward, working across cross-functional teams
- Cross-functional leadership: proven ability to work closely with partners, product, engineering, sales, PR, design, and partnerships teams
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. 500 million registered users around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 150,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
Want to learn more about Dropbox? Visit Dropbox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Owner (m/f) Autonomous Mobility
mytaxi!, Berlin or Hamburg
Product Manager, DSM
Entry-Level Software Engineer - Distributed Systems (London)
Yelp, London, UK
Product Manager, Core UI
EnerNOC, US - Boston, MA
Associate Product Manager, Growth
Newsela, New York, NY
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA