Dropbox seeks a results-driven SEO Program Manager to help us grow and engage our NAMER (North Americas) customer base. You thrive in a rapidly changing environment, feel invigorated by the idea of solving complex SEO challenges, strive to meet the highest standards, and use the knowledge of partners to make a huge impact across the organization.
You will inform, influence, and help build the SEO program from the ground up. Key aspects of this role include using data to understand our products and customer behaviors to identify SEO opportunities, build business cases, run SEO experiments and execute results-focused projects at scale.
- Drive NAMER SEO strategy in cooperation with the SEO team
- Design, execute, and report on SEO experiments
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize scalable SEO projects based on customer growth opportunities
- Craft compelling business cases for SEO projects, including impact sizing with Analytics and Finance teams
- Influence our growth strategy by working closely with NAMER partners and accounting for their requirements, including Growth & Monetization, Analytics, and Engineering
- Forecast SEO performance, set SEO targets, build reporting, and communicate pacing towards targets
- Partner with Marketing Analytics to ensure we have the marketing technology, analytics systems necessary to work at scale
- Help handle the SEO agency relationship ensuring that deliverables meet business requirements and brand guidelines to a high standard
- Minimum of 5-8 years of SEO experience
- Strong technical and analytical background
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate under pressure on time-critical initiatives
- Validated results driving SEO initiatives in a dynamic, international organization
- Expertise with SQL, Excel, and SEO tools (Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, BrightEdge, LinkDex, Moz, Botify, ScreamingFrog, etc.)
- Deep understanding of SaaS lifecycle preferred
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
Benefits and Perks
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. 500 million registered users around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 150,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
Want to learn more about Dropbox? Visit Dropbox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Field Marketing Manager
Amplitude, New York
Manager, Global Creative Marketing - APAC International Originals
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Tradeshift, New York, New York
The Sourcery, Angaza
Getaround, San Francisco
Senior Growth Marketing Manager, East Asia
Wish, San Francisco, United States