You'll lead a team of 5–10 engineers. You'll work closely with your team, product managers, designers, QA engineers and other engineering teams to bring our products and infrastructure services to life.
- You'll be responsible for growing and developing an incredible team of talented and motivated engineers with high expectations around individual ownership and impact
- You'll foster a healthy and collaborative culture that embodies Dropbox's values.
- You'll ensure your team delivers extraordinary output, and continuously seeks ways to make an outsized impact
- You'll set direction for the team, anticipate strategic and scaling-related challenges via thoughtful long-term planning
- You will help craft technical and product strategy
- Minimum of 3 years management experience with an engineering team
- Experience as a software developer
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. 500 million registered users around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 150,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
Want to learn more about Dropbox? Visit Dropbox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineering Intern - Fall 2018
Datto, Rochester, NY; Norwalk, CT; Boston, MA
Project Engineer (m/w) Quality / Standardization
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Infrastructure Engineering Manager
Mozilla, San Francisco, Mountain View, Portland, Vancouver, Toronto
SF Motors, Santa Clara, CA
Software Test Engineer
Qualtrics , Dublin
Autonomous Quality/Test Engineering Manager
Lyft, Palo Alto, CA