Dropbox has evolved from a company focused on keeping files in sync to a company that’s now keeping teams in sync through a focus on content based collaboration. The AdminX team is dedicated to products that give admins more visibility into and control over their team’s Dropbox usage, which has helped them confidently roll Dropbox out to their organization
With over 200,000 paying Dropbox Business customers, our rapidly growing admin feature set is both a reflection of and a testament to that demand. By providing admins the tools they need to empower their employees, and ultimately allow them to drive user value, rather than be the department that just says “no” to everything, you will be responsible for helping IT be the hero.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful admin features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- Work closely with product marketing, customer success, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specification
- Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Write specs, manage project execution, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or startup Founder
- 4 years or more experience as a Product Manager
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions
- Deep understanding and empathy for users
- Launched multiple successful products and features
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. 500 million registered users around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 150,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.