We’re looking for a Growth Manager focused on retention of existing users for Dropbox. You’ll be responsible for optimizing the life cycle experience for users after purchase as well as improving renewal and engagement metrics. In this role, optimization instincts, product savvy, and an analytical mindset are key to driving growth, engagement, and monetization. You will provide guidance and mentorship to a team responsible for executing against the team strategy.
We sit at the intersection of web, product, marketing & engineering, all with the primary goal of driving revenue growth at scale. If you love using data in a "test and learn" environment to drive high-impact projects, this role is for you.
- Own and drive retention and other key performance metrics; work with Product Marketing, Product Management, and Design teams to ship improvements
- Analyze data to monitor health of the subscriber base (e.g. renewal rates and volumes, key demographics & trends, etc.) and identify areas for improvement
- Prioritize opportunities for improvement; generate data-savvy hypotheses that inform strategies for campaigns and initiatives
- Guide the execution of A/B tests across emails, web, mobile, and other customer-facing communication platforms
- Oversee post-experiment analyses and deep dives, and present recommendations and findings from test data
- Provide guidance and mentorship to a team of direct reports
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in SQL or Hive a plus
- Understanding of what retention metrics are and how to impact them (renewal, churn, engagement)
- Experience with A/B testing
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage various partners
- Core understanding of subscription products and self-service sales preferred
- Experience leading a team of 3-4 direct reports
- Bachelor's degree
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. 500 million registered users around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 150,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
Want to learn more about Dropbox? Visit Dropbox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Corporate Communications
Grindr, HQ - West Hollywood
Customer Marketing Visual Design Internship
Growth Manager - Affiliates / Display
Luno, Cape Town
Senior Digital Designer (Contract)
thredUP, San Francisco, CA
Formlabs, Somerville, MA and Berlin, Germany
Associate Support Manager, Meetup Pro
Meetup, New York