Part of Dropbox Customer Experience, our Advanced Support team is responsible for delivering a world-class support experience to our customers and users. We are looking for a Head of Escalated Support to lead it in the next stage of its development. You will be the owner of the Advanced support and Escalations support experience for Dropbox’s product SKUs with accountability for delivering against its respective SLAs and KPMs. You will build the organization for the future while leading all aspects of its day-to-day operations.
- You will lead and inspire teams to deliver an extraordinary user and customer support experience
- You will deliver key customer and market insights, exporting insights and find innovative ways to drive impact across the global Customer Experience team
- Set direction for our support strategy through building cross functional relationships both internally and externally
- Analyse data insights across transactional customer satisfaction, QA performance, NPS detractors and support escalations
- You will design and develop a strategy, success metrics and execution plan to launch the CX Tier 2 Support team
- This role will report to Global Head of CX Support
- You strive to meet and exceed quarterly targets
- 25% Travel Required
- You are a tenured leader with a strong background in leading high-performing, cross-functional teams delivering excellent Customer Experience
- Track record of developing complex operations and global projects with cross-functional partners
- You enjoy crafting creative solutions to drive positive results in customer satisfaction
- You are data orientated and analytical with experience in developing impactful business strategies
- Deep understanding of emerging support landscape, outsourcing models and self-service
- Strong analytical and project management skills, with experience building and implementing strategies.
- Demonstrate strong communication and influencing skills, when working with global virtual cross functional internal and external partners
- Experience in building/defining requirements for AI/Machine Learning technologies
- A strong sense of affinity with the rapid pace of a growing and dynamic startup
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. 500 million registered users around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 150,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
Want to learn more about Dropbox? Visit Dropbox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Bilingual Customer Support Advisor (Dealer Success)
TradeRev, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Customer Care Associate
Imperfect Produce, Tucson
Technical Product Expert, Engineering Support
Medallia, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Customer Success Representative (Fluent in Dutch)
Shopify, Ireland - Remote
Sleep Specialist (Store Associate) - Philadelphia
Stylist- Guide, Corte Madera
Bonobos, Corte Madera, CA