Today’s knowledge workers bring to bear multiple applications to help them be productive & Dropbox is committed to ensuring that these users are supported with rich ecosystem integrations that connect the tools that they use every single day seamlessly to Dropbox. We’re looking for a Senior Group Manager, Product Marketing to manage our Ecosystem Product Marketing team. You will drive the growth of Dropbox by helping to build, launch & market the rich set of integrations that help our customers work the way they want. If you have a passion for ecosystem integrations and collaboration, love working with strategic partners and have experience in planning and implementing joint marketing plans with technology partners, this is the perfect role for you!
As a Senior Group Manager for Product Marketing, you will lead a talented team of Product Marketing Managers that handle the partner integrations with Dropbox spanning defining market requirements, crafting our value proposition, and launching new products into the market.
- Craft clear definition of customer needs, market trends, and competitive developments for partner integrations
- Drive market segmentation and persona development, ensuring it is built upon primary audience research
- Develop the value prop of the Dropbox platform & ecosystem and articulate its value in all partner-facing and customer-facing messaging
- Assess market fit assessment and define future product posture to inform product development and product investments
- Drive clear alignment across stakeholder partners including Product Management, Engineering, Design, Sales, Brand, Communications and more
- Serve as a strong product advocate for both internal teams and the external market, including events and analyst relations
- Provide leadership and direction to the Product Marketing team including mentoring, coaching, and career development.
- Make sure you and the team are having fun and learning a ton!
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, engineering, information systems, or other technical major
- 8+ years experience in product marketing or partner marketing
- Project management skills: can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward, collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Cross-functional leadership: proven ability to work closely with partners, product, engineering, sales, PR, design, and partnerships teams
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. 500 million registered users around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 150,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.