The Dropbox team is growing, and we’re looking for engineering managers to support this growth. In this role, you'll lead a team of 5 - 10 engineers, working closely with your direct reports, product managers, designers, QA engineers, and other engineering teams to build the future of Dropbox. Our team culture rewards a bias for action, engineering partnership in defining the product, and discipline in how we develop. You’ll thrive in our team if you love chasing impact, working through ambiguity, and developing a culture of innovation.
- You will be responsible for growing and developing an incredible team of hardworking and motivated engineers with high expectations around individual ownership and impact
- You will develop a healthy and collaborative culture that embodies Dropbox's values.
- You will ensure your team delivers extraordinary output, and continuously seeks ways to make an outsized impact
- You will set direction for the team, anticipate strategic and scaling-related challenges via thoughtful long-term planning
- You will help craft technical and product strategy
- BS (or higher, e.g., MS, or PhD) in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent technical experience
- Minimum of 3 years of people management experience with an engineering team
- Experience as a software developer
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. 500 million registered users around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 150,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
Want to learn more about Dropbox? Visit Dropbox's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one