As the Product Manager for Design Systems, you will be creating Dropbox’s shared look and feel across our entire line of web, desktop and mobile products. In pursuing this mission, you’ll be empowering teams throughout Dropbox to build beautiful, accessible, and performant product interfaces by maintaining design laws, patterns, and reusable components.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful functionality, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- Partner with product teams to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize their and user needs into priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- You will accelerate Dropbox’s product development through investing in the right set of design patterns and components
- Designers are your best friends, and you love to build products for diverse users
- You have the technical skillset to talk shop and work closely with our engineers
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions
- Deep understanding and empathy for users
- Launched multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, and web)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong design experience and ability to work effectively with designers
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. 500 million registered users around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 150,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.