- Full-cycle sales role with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Be a
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox Business.
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team.
- Help scale processes, including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more.
- Mentor junior members of the team; be a leader with vision on enterprise sales
- Delight every Dropbox user with each interaction.
- Track record of exceeding sales targets and cultivating long-lasting relationships with clients across a multitude of industries.
- SaaS sales experience preferred
- Prior exposure to indirect sales is a plus
- Results driven while able to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine. Strong analytical, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Standout teammate with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company.
- Dream to work in a dynamic, challenging and exciting environment.
- Written and spoken fluency in German and English.
- Eligibility to work in the EU.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. 500 million registered users around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 150,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
Want to learn more about Dropbox? Visit https://www.dropbox.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Support Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, Bethesda, Maryland
Account Operations Executive
Yotpo, New York
Bonobos, Alpharetta, GA
E-Commerce Sales Supervisor
Trunk Club, Dallas, TX
SaaS Sales Manager, Sports Illustrated Play
Time Inc., Jacksonville, FL