The Desktop UI platform is at the heart of the Dropbox experience. We build the framework and components that our applications rely on to run on our customers’ desktops. These building blocks are secure, robust, delightful, and seamlessly integrated with the host operating system, enabling our customers to keep in their creative flow when sharing and collaborating with others.
- Tackle tough engineering and product problems at the heart of the Dropbox mission
- Create new ideas with our Product and Design teams to continuously improve on the experience
- Build cross-platform desktop client features and infrastructure
- Take full ownership of projects from design to implementation and deployment
- Integrate the Dropbox experience seamlessly in with Mac and Windows.
- Enable our users to store and share billions of memories on Dropbox, and make these experiences delightful, from our mobile photo uploaders and web albums to a host of exciting features that will launch over the next few months
- You have 5+ years of work related industry experience, in addition to strong engineering skills and software fundamentals
- Eagerness to educate and collaborate with others
- Enthusiasm for creating features and infrastructure on all desktop operating systems
- Ability to maximize code-sharing across platforms while achieving a native-feeling experience
- Expertise in Windows or OS X platforms with knowledge of system internals is a huge plus
Benefits and Perks
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. 500 million registered users around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 150,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
Want to learn more about Dropbox? Visit Dropbox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Program Manager, Release
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
PlanGrid, San Francisco, CA
Compute Systems Engineer
Zoox, Menlo Park, CA
Front End Engineer
Culture Amp, Melbourne
Solutions Architect, Swiftype - NY Metro, Chicago, Columbus OH
Elastic, New York, New York
Full stack Engineer
Wish, Shanghai, China