- You will partner with the sales organization to develop insights priorities, key account strategies, and processes that support sales engagement challenges
- Use SQL, Hive, Salesforce, and external data sources to generate powerful and actionable insights
- Deploy scalable tools that deliver Dropbox collaboration analytics at scale throughout different segments and aspects of the sales cycle.
- You will act as a strategic counsel to the sales leadership with respect to sales execution and Dropbox analytics.
- Build cross-functional relationships with key players throughout the revenue, marketing, and data science organizations to bring to bear the full weight of Dropbox’s data warehouse and analytics toolkit.
- You show real passion for generating novel and creative ideas for scalable data visualization tools.
- Top class degree
- 3+ years of experience in sales analytics/engineering, management consulting, or solution architecture
- Passionate about telling data driven stories in a simple and powerful way.
- Fluency with SQL, Hive, and Salesforce
- Deep understanding of sales, the sales process; an ability to translate insights into sales language
- Strong cross-functional project management skills
- Excellent communication, data analysis, and presentation skills
- Experience generating technology-driven solutions to business challenges
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. 500 million registered users around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 150,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
Want to learn more about Dropbox? Visit https://www.dropbox.com/
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive, Corporate Risk
Dataminr, New York
Real Estate Project Manager
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Strategic Territory Manager
Dropbox, New York, NY
Core Enterprise Account Executive - DACH
Dropbox, Dublin, Ireland
Regional Sales Director, Enterprise - West
Zuora, San Francisco, CA
Bonobos, Atlanta, GA