If you've been following Dropbox for a while, you know that we like to keep things simple. The Design team here at Dropbox has a bunch of projects in the pipeline and we're looking for awesome designers to help refine Dropbox’s simplicity and craft the way users interact, feel and love all our products. We have an ongoing cycle of revamping our entire experience across web, client, and mobile. Dropbox's San Francisco office is filled with all the tools you need, including an awesome and like-minded team.
Did you just graduate and are looking for your first full time gig? Are you excited about being surrounded and supported by strong mentors that’ll help you hone your craft? Perfect! The design team is looking to add a few fresh faces to the ranks and if you’re really pumped about design, technology and especially Dropbox, we hope you’ll apply. We’re looking at a lot of new problems that we’d love your help in solving.
Please provide us with a personal email address rather than a school email address so that Dropbox can communicate effectively with you.
- You solve for simple. You employ a systematic process for finding -- and resolving -- hidden complexities and edge cases.
- Produce work that encompasses the distinctive look and feel of Dropbox’s products, communications, and identity.
- Think in terms of design systems and make rational design decisions.
- You're actively involved in defining new product’s identities.
- Work closely with other designers defining product strategy.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams such as engineering and product management.
- Work with the team to ship design across various products
- To improve yourself and the design team at large, you participate in team/company initiatives: design critiques, collaboration sessions.
- Able to effectively communicate technical ideas to non-technical (and technical) people
- Completed Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree (December, 2017 - August, 2018)
- Interested in either interaction or visual design for products.
- Able to design for a variety of projects (apps, visual interfaces, systems design)
- Polishing and refining your work is important to you, you obsess over details and your work is pixel-perfect.
- Whatever your tools of choice, you wield them with deft and speed
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. 500 million registered users around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 150,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
Want to learn more about Dropbox? Visit https://www.dropbox.com/
Jobs You May Like
Specialist, Product Creative
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Senior Technical Bra Designer
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Head of Product Management
Yelp, Hamburg, Germany
Product Manager - SEO
Reddit, San Francisco
Product Manager (Customer Privacy)
PlayStation, San Diego, CA