User Journey is Dropbox’s product growth team responsible for making changes to help more of our users discover and purchase our products. Dropbox is unique for growth because of its massive active user base combined with a subscription model. This is a chance to change the user experience for over 500 million users and build on a revenue run rate of over $1 billion.
You will play a major part in defining how our users will become successful with our paid products through onboarding and in-product education. As a senior member of the growth team at Dropbox, you will have the opportunity to quickly show massive revenue impact on our fastest growth product line - Dropbox Business.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- You will drive revenue growth using product experiments
- Work to develop a product growth model for your area of the product and continue to refine it through experimentation and research
- You will partner with product marketing, customer success, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Build cross functional relationships and manage complex, cross-functional projects across multiple teams
- You will process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on Dropbox Business usage to develop top-notch product experiences
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or startup Founder
- 4+ years as a Product Manager
- Metrics driven approach to product development and growth
- Consistent track record of driving user or revenue growth through experimentation
- Deep understanding and appreciation for users
- Launched multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, desktop, and web)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. 500 million registered users around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 150,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
Want to learn more about Dropbox? Visit Dropbox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Backend Engineer (Growth team)
Fishbrain, Stockholm, Sweden
Product Manager- Assessments
General Assembly, New York
Sr. Thermal Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Optimization Bilingual Application Consultant
Command Alkon, Birmingham, AL
Palantir Technologies, Sydney, Australia
Product Designer - Mobile
Badoo, London, UK