DRW is a diversified, technology-led principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – growing to include real estate, cryptocurrencies, venture capital and several industry acquisitions. With more than 800 employees at our Chicago headquarters and six global offices, we work together to solve interesting problems and capture opportunities. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity, and constant collaboration, with some of the smartest, most passionate people you will meet.
Our employees work hard to solve interesting problems, and their results are rewarded. We value continuous learning—from our outcomes, from the environment and from each other. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity, and constant collaboration, with some of the smartest, most passionate people you’ll meet.
DRW is looking for a Relationship Manager to join a team of highly talented cryptocurrency traders and researchers in our Cumberland business. As part of this team, you will be tasked with enhancing existing counterparty relationships and developing new business opportunities with those counterparties on a global basis. Given the nature of this market, you will also be expected to understand changes occurring real-time. This is a unique opportunity for someone to leverage their financial markets sales experience in a new way.
- Actively manage and cultivate counterparty relationships to develop new business opportunities
- Plan and facilitate in-person meetings with counterparties; travel as necessary
- Respond to counterparty inquiries and act as a main point of contact to counterparties
- Provide proactive market insight to counterparties
- Assist with pricing requests and trade booking activities
- Work directly with traders and cryptocurrency researchers to gain market knowledge and expertise
- Work with operations team to help onboard new counterparties; provide high level of support to new and existing counterparties
- Generate and present regular business summary reports to senior management
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of cryptocurrencies and digital wallets
- 2+ years of account management or sales/brokerage experience, working with financial markets participants
- Proven ability to work effectively in fast-paced, high pressure environment
- High sense of urgency
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to travel often
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Initiative and proven experience independently driving projects to completion
Bonus Points for:
- A passion for cryptocurrencies and the role they play in global markets
Our History DRW was founded by Don Wilson, who got his start trading on the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange in the late 1980s. Every trader on the floor had a three letter acronym for identification—Don chose his initials, DRW, and the name stuck. Over the past 25 years, DRW has expanded globally while staying true to what has always set us apart…our ability to identify and capture opportunities by leveraging technology, research and risk management. Our Approach We characterize our trading activity as following three general approaches — Liquidity providing: making markets, buying and selling products every day, with execution on a trading floor, over the phone and electronically Risk taking: doing our homework, formulating a view and putting on a position. Some positions are held for a few days, some for a few months or even years. Latency sensitive: combining research and risk management with superior technology and execution Trading in any asset class might include just one of these or may bring together all three; it all depends on what we see as the right strategy in that market. Our knowledge of the markets, pricing and modeling skills, risk management, and leading technology work together to create liquidity, improve market efficiency, and capture opportunities. Our Culture DRW combines the best of both worlds: the opportunity and spirit of a startup and the stability of an established, experienced firm. Our employees work hard to solve interesting problems, and their results are rewarded. We value continuous learning—from our outcomes, from the environment and from each other. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity, and constant collaboration, with some of the smartest, most passionate people you’ll meet.
Want to learn more about DRW? Visit DRW's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Director China
indaHash, China, Hong Kong
Facility Maintenance Supervisor
HelloFresh, Richmond, CA
Residential Customer Care Representative - Whittier
Brookfield Residential, Whittier, CA
Business Operations & Strategy (Packaging)
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Intermediate Interior Designer - 14 month contract
Brookfield Residential, Calgary