Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Are you ready to join us?
As an Operational Technical Support Specialist your job will be to provide technical support to all areas of the business with a team of specialists. You will:
- Assist business groups to develop understanding about their operations and technology solutions to streamline work.
- Supports Business Teams in the resolution of complex technical issues.
- Analyze and Report Functionality Issues in a technical language.
- Report business needs from business units to the Management Team in the form of requirements.
- Perform Analysis to provide support to platform technology and other business units becoming a bridge between technical and business units.
- Monitor all software related applications, its execution and maintenance
- Develops and maintain relations with 3rd party support and vendors.
- Maintains Knowledge Base on all technologies which provide application-based solutions.
- Coordinates with other departments and perform assessment and customization of new technologies, outputs and tools used in any area related to applications.
This job position is a crucial point of encounter between the business and the technical area in Ebury. You will be in contact with the latest technologies and methodologies, working in an agile environment with a dynamic functionality in a great atmosphere. You will be part of a larger team working daily with Big Data, AWS, Continuous Integration, Automatized QA processes and many more. What for some companies is experimental, for us is already common.
Candidate required skills
The role requires and analytical and enthusiastic person with the willingness to learn and grow as a professional
Knowledge of Python/Django
Linux Systems (Ubuntu)
Good level of communication in English
Candidate valuable extra skills
Experience with Agile Methodologies and Continuous Integration
Version Control (Mercurial/git)
Support Tools such as Zendesk
Virtualenv, PIP, ElasticSearch, Celery, MongoDB
Business Intelligence and CRM Tools
Knowledge of financial processes
Anything you think could be useful for us? Go for it
What do we offer?
A stable position in a consolidated company which is growing rapidly
Becoming part of a top-technological team in Spain working with all of our offices all around Europe
A competitive salary based on your experience and/or qualifications, with reviews to keep up with your professional performance
A working place in Malaga Historical Center, easy accessible and close to all types of facilities
A young international dynamic team atmosphere formed by great colleagues which will help you grow both personally and professionally
If you believe you are up to the challenge and you are looking for is a place to become a respected IT professional, be in contact with the latest IT Top Technologies and work in an great dynamic multinational environment in a great company, you have found it!
Due to the high number of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.
We are Ebury
We believe that in order for businesses to prosper and grow
there need to be as few boundaries as possible.
Growing internationally can mean a world of complexity for your business, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
Ebury helps eliminate boundaries with:
– Financial services that are normally reserved for large companies
– Business funding for your supply chain
– Tailored currency services
– Our vast global network and all our expertise