We’re ecobee, a proudly Canadian hardware company transforming the way energy is used in the home. As first-to-market pioneers in the connected home space, we introduced the world’s first smart Wi-Fi compatible thermostat. Our beautifully designed devices help reduce energy waste and carbon emissions. So, they aren’t just smart for our users—but for our planet too.
To keep that creativity and innovation going, we offer a flexible and multidisciplinary environment where designers, marketers and product managers collaborate.
Our hive, headquartered in Toronto is growing quickly and we are specifically looking for an Digital Marketing Manager for our e-Commerce Marketing team.
Who you are:
You will be the go-to expert in all things digital ads with ecobee – including campaign delivery, testing, QA and reporting! You will have a direct impact on our ability to recognize revenue from sold campaigns, and will provide strategic and tactical input. You will work cross-functionally to ensure accurate and timely campaign launches and deliver superior customer service.
What You’d Do:
- Manage Ad Trafficking, A/B tests of Ads, QA & Reporting
- Monitor campaigns through the life cycle and make optimizations as needed
- Troubleshoot issues as needed to ensure campaigns are functioning properly
- Determine bid strategies to ensure we have a strong win and conversion rate
- Manage Search Campaigns (determine keywords)
- Make recommendations on Ad creative to improve click-through, awareness and overall performance
- Working with technical teams (Adobe) to manage creation and accuracy of data driven advertising (ex. dynamic creative ads)
- Budget management, ensuring that we are within budget and spending optimally
- Working with finance to ensure accounting and invoices are consistent (e.g. assisting with reconciliation)
- 2 or more years of experience in Digital Ad Operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload
- Sense of procedure within a corporate environment
- Strong people skills
- Ability to speak and present before vendors, clients and fellow employees
Are you the one we need? If so, we would love to hear from you.
ecobee is committed to workplace diversity and will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
Why ecobee was born Before founding ecobee in 2007, Stuart Lombard was on a mission to reduce his family’s carbon footprint and save money. He found a lot of ways to conserve energy but most were complex and costly. However, he discovered that heating and cooling made up the majority of his home energy use. So, he tried a programmable thermostat. It turned out to be really complicated, even for someone with an engineering degree. And, unreliable. When Stuart and his family came home one winter day to find their house freezing, they'd had enough. He knew there had to be a better way and decided to build his own thermostat. A truly smart thermostat, that was easy to install, smart enough to deliver comfort, conserving energy and pay for itself in energy savings. That day, ecobee was born. We're on a mission We are focused on creating smarter wi-fi thermostats that are beautifully designed, easy to use, provide comfort and savings for families and are good for our planet.