Eden is the first platform for workplace management. Eden provides:
- Online software and app that helps office and facility managers organize the to-dos that keep offices running smoothly.
- A marketplace of vetted service providers ranging from office cleaning, handymen, snacks, supplies, plant care, catering, security, and more. Integrated into the Eden software application, clients can quickly identify project information, receive quotes, schedule service, create checklists and communicate with vendors.
- White-glove service from Eden Client Operations Managers & Project Coordinators who help our clients get the most from Eden. From coordinating service partners to ordering supplies to full project management, our team can help as much as needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Great pricing and time savings. Eden negotiates rates across service providers including supplies to help companies get the best value. As an added plus, Eden streamlines the accounting process, providing one monthly bill to clients for all services booked through Eden.
Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator, Fifth Wall Ventures, Mitsui Fudosan, RXR Realty, Thor Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alate Partners, Quiet Capital, S28 Capital, Canvas Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Upshift Partners, Impala Ventures, ENIAC Ventures, Crystal Towers and a number of leading angel investors.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Client Operations & Services Manager, you will own and manage client relationships with the goal of delivering an excellent experience, retaining clients and growing the business with the client.
The role is a unique combination of facilities operations, client services / account management, and account expansion. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-growing, pre-IPO, global company.
Deliver timely, quality, professional and friendly service to our clients to help them with their facility and office needs. Primary duties include:
- Deepen customer engagement and satisfaction by frequently visiting with clients in-person (and virtually) to identify ways we can improve service outcomes or provide additional services. Think creatively about how we can surprise and delight customers.
- Guide outcomes for facilities related projects. Walk office/facility spaces to check on quality of providers, identify areas to improve, and work with providers to address issues with a positive attitude.
- Be a problem solver when issues arise; jump in to help solve issues by troubleshooting and finding solutions. Respond quickly and professionally to feedback.
- Onboard clients seamlessly with a high degree of personal touch. Teach clients and providers to use our software and marketplace effectively.
- Set-up client accounts and projects within the Eden admin system and update specifics as needed.
- Work with our Projects Team to identify and match Service Partners with Clients.
- Gather feedback from our Clients on ways to improve our product and service; work cross-functionally to prioritize improvements.
Manage your work with a focus on meeting (or exceeding) individual metrics weekly, monthly and quarterly. Primary goals include:
- Client Satisfaction/NPS
- Client Retention
- Project Retention
- Account Expansion
- 2+ years of experience working in a client-facing role.
- Demonstrate extremely high emotional intelligence and empathy
- Strong project management skills with an emphasis on details and thoroughness
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment with a calm, professional demeanor
- Ability to problem-solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build our team
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- Startup hustle and energy
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience growing Client Accounts a plus.
- You have a good sense of humor! And read to the end of the job description.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Fun office environment
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Daily lunch in the office + snacks
- Cool swag
About Eden Eden is the marketplace for the office. Our services span all needs of the workplace – from office cleaning and handymen to IT support and office moves. Each Eden client has a dedicated account lead to ensure an insanely great experience. Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator, SV Angel, Redpoint Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canvas Ventures, Index Ventures, Comcast Ventures, ENIAC, Maven Ventures, Slow Ventures, and many more. Eden launched its office management platform in October 2015.