WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the first platform for workplace management. Eden provides:
- Online software and app that helps office and facility managers organize the to-dos that keep offices running smoothly.
- A marketplace of vetted service providers ranging from office cleaning, handymen, snacks, supplies, plant care, catering, security, and more. Integrated into the Eden software application, clients can quickly identify project information, receive quotes, schedule service, create checklists and communicate with vendors.
- White-glove service from Eden Client Operations Managers & Project Coordinators who help our clients get the most from Eden. From coordinating service partners to ordering supplies to full project management, our team can help as much as needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Great pricing and time savings. Eden negotiates rates across service providers including supplies to help companies get the best value. As an added plus, Eden streamlines the accounting process, providing one monthly bill to clients for all services booked through Eden.
Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Fifth Wall Ventures, Mitsui Fudosan, RXR Realty, Thor Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alate Partners, Quiet Capital, S28 Capital, Canvas Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Upshift Partners, Impala Ventures, ENIAC Ventures, Crystal Towers and a number of leading angel investors. Vik Patel, a Partner from Reshape, will be joining Eden’s Board.
We were founded in 2015 and currently serve major cities in both the US and Europe.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop and implement Eden’s end-to-end marketing plan, including managing a marketing team of employees and vendors
- Develop and manage Eden’s marketing budget marketing, being mindful of months payback on CAC by customer segment and channel
- Create high quality marketing collateral to support sales, including: pitch decks, promotional materials, case studies, customer testimonials, etc.
- Scope, execute and track campaigns to generate leads for sales, executing a playbook of B2B tactics to build awareness and drive response, e.g. email drip campaigns, blogs, social media, white papers, conferences, etc.
- Support PR efforts, helping draft press releases and supporting an external PR agency with materials needed to pitch and win press
- Identify set of relevant conferences and tradeshows; negotiate meaningful sponsorship roles and speaking engagements
- Continuously design and test marketing effectiveness through controlled experiments across all channels: SEO, SEM, social, email, blog, ect.
- Work collaboratively across key functions, including product, engineering, sales, and operations
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 6+ years experience marketing B2B innovative technology and/or service offerings and arrive with a playbook of tactics to drive inbound leads
- Significant past experience running and managing programs across a breadth of channels (paid & unpaid; online & offline), and targeting a complex audience
- Experience with SEO
- Experience launching and managing marketing automation campaigns
- Strong familiarity with relevant functional tools, processes, systems, and solutions, including success architecting and implementing new ones
- You have experience marketing B2B innovative technology and/or service offerings and arrive with a playbook of tactics to drive inbound leads
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build our team
- Startup hustle and energy
- B.A. or B.S. strongly preferred
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to empower a diverse range of people, from our on-site service partners to our individual clients
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- Daily lunch in the office + snacks
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Cool swag
- Great location in SOMA district of SF
About Eden Eden is the marketplace for the office. Our services span all needs of the workplace – from office cleaning and handymen to IT support and office moves. Each Eden client has a dedicated account lead to ensure an insanely great experience. Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator, SV Angel, Redpoint Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canvas Ventures, Index Ventures, Comcast Ventures, ENIAC, Maven Ventures, Slow Ventures, and many more. Eden launched its office management platform in October 2015.