WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the first platform for workplace management. Eden provides:
- Online software and app that helps office and facility managers organize the to-dos that keep offices running smoothly.
- A marketplace of vetted service providers ranging from office cleaning, handymen, snacks, supplies, plant care, catering, security, and more. Integrated into the Eden software application, clients can quickly identify project information, receive quotes, schedule service, create checklists and communicate with vendors.
- White-glove service from Eden Client Operations Managers & Project Coordinators who help our clients get the most from Eden. From coordinating service partners to ordering supplies to full project management, our team can help as much as needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Great pricing and time savings. Eden negotiates rates across service providers including supplies to help companies get the best value. As an added plus, Eden streamlines the accounting process, providing one monthly bill to clients for all services booked through Eden.
Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator, Fifth Wall Ventures, Mitsui Fudosan, RXR Realty, Thor Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alate Partners, Quiet Capital, S28 Capital, Canvas Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Upshift Partners, Impala Ventures, ENIAC Ventures, Crystal Towers and a number of leading angel investors.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Looking for a bi-lingual market research partnerships associate to help both research and form partnerships with commercial real estate facilities service providers in Delhi. This candidate must be fluent in English and Hindi.
- Sourcing ~100 potential service partners, focused on facilities such as janitorial, HVAC services, painters, electricians, etc.
- Market research (via phone conversations) with existing users to determine right partnerships to target
- Get partners excited about working with Eden & signing official partnerships with 60+ local service providers
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Organized and process driven
- Enjoy speaking on the phone and developing relationships with new and interesting individuals
- Able to hit goals
- Excited to help grow a fast-growing technology and real estate startup in new international markets
- Bonus points for any commercial real estate or facilities management experience (definitely not required)
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to empower a diverse range of people
- Cool swag
Hours per week: Ideally 40 hours but can be between 20-40 hours for the right candidate
Project Length: 3-5 month to start (with opportunity for full-time)
Start date: ASAP
About Eden Eden is the marketplace for the office. Our services span all needs of the workplace – from office cleaning and handymen to IT support and office moves. Each Eden client has a dedicated account lead to ensure an insanely great experience. Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator, SV Angel, Redpoint Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canvas Ventures, Index Ventures, Comcast Ventures, ENIAC, Maven Ventures, Slow Ventures, and many more. Eden launched its office management platform in October 2015.
Want to learn more about Eden? Visit Eden's website.
Jobs You May Like
Consulting Intern (3 or 6 month) | Mental Health Incubator Startup @ Harvard i-lab, non-profit
Affect Mental Health, Boston, MA