What We're Building
Eden Workplace is helping shape the future of work by building the complete suite of software to manage the hybrid office. Eden Workplace’s best-in-class Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) suite helps teams safely return to the office, manage their floor plans and desks, register visitors, track employee ticketing and help desk requests, book rooms and manage their facilities. Eden Workplace is based in San Francisco and have raised over $68M from investors including Y Combinator, Bessemer Venture Partners, Fifth Wall, S28 Capital, Reshape and JLL. Eden Workplace’s mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone. To learn more, visit www.edenworkplace.com.
Eden Workplace has been recognized as one of Y Combinator's Top Companies in 2021!
About The Role
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Manager to grow and develop our Inside Sales Team, reporting to our VP of Workplace Software. You will be responsible for supporting your team of Account Executives and SDRs in their mission to bring new logos onto the Eden Workplace platform and hit aggressive sales targets. You will coach your team to revenue success while encouraging individual growth, high employee engagement and ensuring we are building an inclusive work culture for all.
What You'll Do
- Manage and recruit for a rapidly growing, scrappy inside sales team
- Coach and develop your team professionally, including researching new sales trends and keeping the team informed on industry trends
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Coordinate and manage weekly and monthly one-on-one and team-wide pipeline reviews, meetings, and training sessions to ensure ongoing improvement and best practice sharing
- Lead team towards generating scalable revenue and hitting target quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Interact and collaborate across Eden Workplace, engaging with the Workplace Software and Marketing teams to grow our SaaS solutions and marketplace offering
- Work closely with the Workplace Software Product team to gather, analyze, and understand customer requirements to develop product enhancements
What You'll Need
- 1+ years managing SaaS sales teams
- 5+ years relevant B2B SaaS sales experience
- A successful history of closing business and over-achieving quota
- Demonstrated ability to develop sales talent
- A track record of accurately forecasting sales results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to problem-solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build our team
- Startup hustle and energy
Eden Workplace is a hybrid company with headquarters in San Francisco. This is a remote role and this role will be managing remote sales team members.
- Work from anywhere
- Home office reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive compensation and 401(k) contribution
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Company retreats and opportunities to collaborate in person
All of our team whose roles allow them to work remotely are doing so, and will continue to do so until a vaccine is widely available and we’re able to be back in the office.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Eden Workplace, we are committed to creating a truly inclusive and vibrant culture where all people, identities and experiences are celebrated, empowered & respected. We aim to create a space that enhances the overall employee experience by creating moments of belonging for all. Learn more about our commitment here.
About Eden Eden is the marketplace for the office. Our services span all needs of the workplace – from office cleaning and handymen to IT support and office moves. Each Eden client has a dedicated account lead to ensure an insanely great experience. Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator, SV Angel, Redpoint Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canvas Ventures, Index Ventures, Comcast Ventures, ENIAC, Maven Ventures, Slow Ventures, and many more. Eden launched its office management platform in October 2015.
Want to learn more about Eden? Visit Eden's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one