We’re looking for a sales professional with five or more years’ worth of experience in B2B SaaS sales. Ideally someone who has closed deals with tier one retailers and understands what it’s like to work in a fast-growing startup environment.
As a Business Development Manager at EDITED we’ll expect you to build and maintain relationships with our customers, develop new opportunities and see those opportunities through to the end; either as part of team or on your own, depending on the situation.
We build and sell an industry leading product in a trillion dollar industry; perform well and you’ll be rewarded very, very well. However it’ll take ambition, self-motivation and a work ethic that’s equal parts collaborative and independent -- so those are the words that people use when they describe you, we’d love to chat.
- Articulate and understand the value of EDITED to world-leading brands and retailers.
- Build professional relationships that become commercial relationships.
- Negotiate and close new deals regularly.
- Use your initiative and entrepreneurship to reach your market and develop your pipeline.
- Understand our customers’ roles and pain points thoroughly enough to suggest meaningful solutions.
- Become an accredited expert on the EDITED software and the retail industry in general (if you aren’t already).
- Successfully negotiate contracts with clients, working closely with both our own and our customers’ sales management, finance and legal teams.
- Forecast your sales pipeline effectively and remain accountable to your team and the rest of the organisation.
- Follow sales processes, and use sales tools to suggest and share improvements.
- You are interested in the fashion and retail industry.
About EDITED EDITED is used by the world’s best brands and retailers to have the right product at the right time, at the right price. But more than that, it’s become the single biggest source of real-time retail data in the world. Now industry professionals can know more about their markets than ever before. Every day brands and retailers on six continents use EDITED to understand their markets in real-time and trade more efficiently. And it’s not just cutting-edge online retailers; this is a product that’s transformative for every business. Data is essential. You need data to compete with the best companies in the world, and to give your customers the best product. Our team works hard to help our customers trade better than ever before. We’re serious about our colleagues, and we have a high performance, high responsibility and high context culture. We’re data scientists, retail professionals, analysts, engineers, business people and all of us are the very best in the world at what we do. Read more about working at EDITED. Our product is used by the world’s biggest brands and retailers. It’s easy to understand, powerful, and transformative to your business. We’d love to show you what it can do.
Want to learn more about EDITED? Visit EDITED's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Rep
Canopy, Lehi, UT
Sales Development Representative - Dublin
Sales Development Representative - Dutch speaking
Account Executive, South Central US
InfluxData, Texas or Georgia
Lead Brand Partner
Linqia, Central— preference for Chicago
Account Executive - Cloud Foundry (Federal)
Pivotal Software, Washington D.C.