At EDITED, you'll be part of our Product and Data team, working closely with other software developers and data scientists, retail specialists and designers to create data-driven solutions to our customers' problems. We've got huge scope to innovate and we always welcome fresh perspectives. You'll be able to make a big impact, and learn a huge amount during your time at EDITED.
We bring in the best candidates to meet our existing team and get to know them before making a hiring decision together.
As a DevOps engineer, you’ll be helping to manage and scale our infrastructure that handles superlinear data growth. This will involve planning, designing and getting hands-on with improving a data-ingestion pipeline and web-services that must be able to process thousands of items per second. We’re committed to containerisation across our infrastructure and are currently using Docker and Kubernetes to pave the way.
At EDITED, DevOps is important, and the whole team is committed to good practice. You’ll work with the rest of the team to make sure everything's running smoothly. This isn’t an isolated role (we won’t be locking you in the data centre) so we’re looking for someone who values collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Experience in server management (our infrastructure is mostly Ubuntu and CentOS Linux on dedicated hardware)
- Experience with automated configuration management
- Ability to react quickly and recognise room for improvement before bottlenecks occur
- Experience with configuring SQL and NoSQL databases
- Networking skills & experience. IPv6, routing, subnetting and VPN management
- Experience with continuous integration systems (such as Jenkins)
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Docker and ideally, Kubernetes
- Experience with Ansible or similar config management tools
- Experience with MariaDB and NoSQL technologies like Riak
- Experience with AWS, specifically Route53 and S3
- Good understanding of security
- Interest in integrating or building monitoring and alerting systems
About EDITED EDITED is used by the world’s best brands and retailers to have the right product at the right time, at the right price. But more than that, it’s become the single biggest source of real-time retail data in the world. Now industry professionals can know more about their markets than ever before. Every day brands and retailers on six continents use EDITED to understand their markets in real-time and trade more efficiently. And it’s not just cutting-edge online retailers; this is a product that’s transformative for every business. Data is essential. You need data to compete with the best companies in the world, and to give your customers the best product. Our team works hard to help our customers trade better than ever before. We’re serious about our colleagues, and we have a high performance, high responsibility and high context culture. We’re data scientists, retail professionals, analysts, engineers, business people and all of us are the very best in the world at what we do. Read more about working at EDITED. Our product is used by the world’s biggest brands and retailers. It’s easy to understand, powerful, and transformative to your business. We’d love to show you what it can do.
Want to learn more about EDITED? Visit EDITED's website.
Jobs You May Like
Forward, San Francisco
Software Engineer Internship (Fall Term)
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Front End Developer
Senior Azure IaaS Specialist
Catapult Systems, Atlanta
Network Security Instructor - SecureSet Tampa
SecureSet Academy, Tampa
Android SDK Developer
Gigya, Tel Aviv, Israel