At EDITED, you'll be part of our Product and Data team, working closely with other software developers and data scientists, retail specialists and designers to create data-driven solutions to our customers' problems. We've got huge scope to innovate and we always welcome fresh perspectives. You'll be able to make a big impact, and learn a huge amount during your time at EDITED.
We bring in the best candidates to meet our existing team and get to know them before making a hiring decision together.
As a full stack software engineer, you'll be involved in the development of new client-facing features as well as hacking on internal tools or systems. We are talking full stack here. Your day might range from building APIs, to optimising database queries and building rich experiences on the client.
- Love for crafting beautiful, well-tested code. We code primarily in Python, but we really don't care if you are a Pythonista or not. You have the smarts needed to pick it up quickly
- Ability to ship things fast. We move fast and deploy quite a few times everyday
- Experience in building web applications. You have been using at least one well-known web framework
- Fluent in some *nix flavor. Most of our engineers work on Macs or Thinkpads running Linux and our servers run Linux primarily
- Experience with Django or Flask
- Experience with ES6, React and Redux
- Experience with MariaDB and NoSQL technologies like Riak and Elasticsearch
- Open-source contributions
- Strong sense of good engineering and architecture
- Good understanding of security
About EDITED EDITED is used by the world’s best brands and retailers to have the right product at the right time, at the right price. But more than that, it’s become the single biggest source of real-time retail data in the world. Now industry professionals can know more about their markets than ever before. Every day brands and retailers on six continents use EDITED to understand their markets in real-time and trade more efficiently. And it’s not just cutting-edge online retailers; this is a product that’s transformative for every business. Data is essential. You need data to compete with the best companies in the world, and to give your customers the best product. Our team works hard to help our customers trade better than ever before. We’re serious about our colleagues, and we have a high performance, high responsibility and high context culture. We’re data scientists, retail professionals, analysts, engineers, business people and all of us are the very best in the world at what we do. Read more about working at EDITED. Our product is used by the world’s biggest brands and retailers. It’s easy to understand, powerful, and transformative to your business. We’d love to show you what it can do.
Want to learn more about EDITED? Visit EDITED's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Software Engineer, Backend - Communities
Tinder, Los Angeles
Sr. Software Engineer / DevOps / SRE
Visa, Austin TX, US
Lead Software Engineer, Data Platform
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA
QA Test Engineer
Merrill, Minneapolis, MN (USA)
Software Engineer I, Sr
Merrill, Minneapolis, MN (USA)
Senior Fullstack Engineer, Platform
Segment, San Francisco, CA