As a HR Assistant, you will find and attract top talent for EDITED, introducing candidates to our company and guiding them through the hiring process. Our team is growing quickly, and we’re focussed on being one of the best places to work in London/New York, if not the world.
You’ll be the first point of contact and the face of EDITED for all our applicants, so you’ll be great at making a good impression. When speaking to candidates, you will pitch the company, job role, and work environment/culture with passion and be quick to judge whether they can be a good fit.
The role includes speaking to new applicants as well as proactively attracting talent - ranging from LinkedIn prospecting, finding new job portals to advertise on, coordinating recruitment events and building relationships with universities.
You’ll also make sure our hiring process runs smoothly - from screening candidates/reviewing applications to maintaining our applicant tracking system and coordinating schedules internally.
- Early in your career - looking for your first or second job, or maybe you’ve just graduated.
- Meticulous and organized (take this one seriously).
- A person that gets things done.
- A good judge of character.
- A fast learner.
- Someone who likes to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Someone who loves meeting, talking and getting to know people.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A great eye for details - even tiny errors catch your attention.
- A sense of perspective - you understand where issues sit within the bigger picture.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- An engaging personality.
- You’ve done this role before.
- You have an interest in retail, or fashion, or both!
About EDITED EDITED is used by the world’s best brands and retailers to have the right product at the right time, at the right price. But more than that, it’s become the single biggest source of real-time retail data in the world. Now industry professionals can know more about their markets than ever before. Every day brands and retailers on six continents use EDITED to understand their markets in real-time and trade more efficiently. And it’s not just cutting-edge online retailers; this is a product that’s transformative for every business. Data is essential. You need data to compete with the best companies in the world, and to give your customers the best product. Our team works hard to help our customers trade better than ever before. We’re serious about our colleagues, and we have a high performance, high responsibility and high context culture. We’re data scientists, retail professionals, analysts, engineers, business people and all of us are the very best in the world at what we do. Read more about working at EDITED. Our product is used by the world’s biggest brands and retailers. It’s easy to understand, powerful, and transformative to your business. We’d love to show you what it can do.
Want to learn more about EDITED? Visit EDITED's website.
Jobs You May Like
HR Operations Specialist (Compensation and Benefits)