At EDITED, we have a world class data and engineering team, and a market-leading product. As we’re growing fast, we need to build out our product management team.
We’re looking for someone who is a creative problem solver, an innovator who can collaborate closely with all members of the organisation - both on the commercial and operational/technical sides of the business to build user-focused products that enable retail businesses to make critical business decisions.
You will work end-to-end - including discovery of problems and scoping user requirements, right through to delivering the best solution to meet our customers’ needs. You’ll have direct contact with sales, marketing and customer success, communicating the what and why of new developments.
You’re excited by a complex product, and have a knack for picking things up quickly and running with them. You’re committed to ruthless prioritisation - you won’t be afraid to make tough decisions.
The product management team at EDITED is growing but still at a stage where you can make a big impact. This is an ideal opportunity for you to take on a good chunk of responsibility, own whole new areas of business, and help define how we build and manage product. We’re open to trying new things and seeing what works - it’s in our culture to learn, challenge and improve.
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Manager for a B2B product (ideally SaaS)
- Experience in product discovery, talking to customers, and interpreting user research
- Experience in crafting and managing a product backlog
- Experience in executing against a roadmap
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working closely with graphic designers and software developers
- Experience with a data or analytics-heavy product.
- Experience working on integrations and/or API products.
- You have a keen interest in, or experience with the apparel and/or retail industry
- Experience working with data science teams and/or products that leverage machine learning/AI.
- Comfortable/confident with excel
- Experience with BI tooling
- Experience with design/discovery sprints
About EDITED EDITED is used by the world’s best brands and retailers to have the right product at the right time, at the right price. But more than that, it’s become the single biggest source of real-time retail data in the world. Now industry professionals can know more about their markets than ever before. Every day brands and retailers on six continents use EDITED to understand their markets in real-time and trade more efficiently. And it’s not just cutting-edge online retailers; this is a product that’s transformative for every business. Data is essential. You need data to compete with the best companies in the world, and to give your customers the best product. Our team works hard to help our customers trade better than ever before. We’re serious about our colleagues, and we have a high performance, high responsibility and high context culture. We’re data scientists, retail professionals, analysts, engineers, business people and all of us are the very best in the world at what we do. Read more about working at EDITED. Our product is used by the world’s biggest brands and retailers. It’s easy to understand, powerful, and transformative to your business. We’d love to show you what it can do.
Want to learn more about EDITED? Visit EDITED's website.
Jobs You May Like
RealtyShares, San Francisco
Product Manager, Craft
Director, Consumer Marketplace Analytics
Rover.com , Seattle
Palantir Technologies, Munich, Germany
Product Manager, Customer Relationship Management
Oscar, New York, New York, United States