You'll be a true product expert, understand all features & methodology, and the use cases for a diverse set of users. You will be one of the best people in the company at using and demoing our product. You'll speak to our customers every day, and your intrinsic understanding of apparel retail means you can build and deliver best-in-class training to our high profile retail clients. If you’re not an expert on EDITED already, don’t worry, because we’ll make you one!
You will be a strong product advocate, and support each of our individual users to become as proficient in using the EDITED app as you are. You will also be a strong customer advocate - feeding back their views about the product to the relevant teams and helping to shape the development of our software. We expect you to be passionate about our customers, and be as excited about helping them to get the most value out of our product, as we are.
Our expectations for your position:
- You’re fanatical about supporting customers, take responsibility for them using and understanding the product, and have a personal connection to them.
- You can be a strong advocate for our products, and understand existing processes within retailers and brands.
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and you are able to communicate across time zones and all types of people in all sorts of roles.
- You are tech savvy and able to communicate feedback and feature requests back to the product teams at EDITED.
- You are organized and meticulous about documenting processes.
- You’re able to articulate positioning, use cases and benefits.
- You are numerate, and data literate, and know how to identify trends in client usage and use these trends to build and deliver training to increase product adoption.
- You will build and deliver best in class training to our clients by understanding their job roles, client success measures, and adult learning best practices.
- You will build documentation and materials to support the on-boarding programs you create.
- You are able to identify client warning signs (both in-person, and via usage data) and communicate it with the Customer Success Manager.
- 2+ years of corporate retail head office experience.
- An interest or background in fashion or retailing.
- Proven success in growing existing accounts and relationships.
- Technical competence and enthusiasm (understanding of SaaS software or technology).
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
- Loves being on a team.
- Independent – to take initiative and own processes.
- Highly organized. Tenacity to finish projects.
About EDITED EDITED is used by the world’s best brands and retailers to have the right product at the right time, at the right price. But more than that, it’s become the single biggest source of real-time retail data in the world. Now industry professionals can know more about their markets than ever before. Every day brands and retailers on six continents use EDITED to understand their markets in real-time and trade more efficiently. And it’s not just cutting-edge online retailers; this is a product that’s transformative for every business. Data is essential. You need data to compete with the best companies in the world, and to give your customers the best product. Our team works hard to help our customers trade better than ever before. We’re serious about our colleagues, and we have a high performance, high responsibility and high context culture. We’re data scientists, retail professionals, analysts, engineers, business people and all of us are the very best in the world at what we do. Read more about working at EDITED. Our product is used by the world’s biggest brands and retailers. It’s easy to understand, powerful, and transformative to your business. We’d love to show you what it can do.
Want to learn more about EDITED? Visit EDITED's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lalamove, Hong Kong
Senior Vice President, Medical Affairs, Oncology & Severe Genetic Diseases
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Head of Compliance
Monzo, London, UK
Senior Supply Chain Analyst
Technical Implementation Consultant
CityBase, Indianapolis, IN
Customer Care Officer - Mandarin Speaking
Payoneer, Hong Kong