EDITED is how the world's best retailers have the right product, at the right price, at the right time. We're a global start-up company headquartered in London. We're the absolute market leader in our space (in fact, we invented it!), and the world’s best fashion retailers, like Topshop, Net-a-Porter and Tommy Hilfiger, across five continents, use our product. We’ve built an amazing set of tools, which are used at the world’s best fashion retailers. Buying and merchandising teams, the most important commercial people in those businesses, use our product to get it right.
As a member of our Analyst Team, you’ll be responsible for producing informative reports for Buyers, Merchandisers and other fashion retail professionals. You’ll be using our world renowned data-set alongside your existing knowledge of the industry and hunger to keep up to date with industry changes, to analyse trends within your specialist area. You’re creative as well as analytical, and relish the opportunity to manage your own articles, from initially researching new topics that will be relevant to our customers, digging into our data to back up your findings, to finally producing articles to be read by our international client base!
You love fashion and have a strong understanding of the retail industry (something you’re constantly maintaining awareness of by reading industry related blogs and keeping up to date with social media platforms!). You also really enjoy writing and have excellent written communication skills, which is backed by an analytical mindset.
- Passionate about fashion - you keep up to date with the fashion and retail industries.
- Ahead of the curve - you know that must-have trend before any of your contemporaries.
- Confident in your opinions, with strong analytical skills.
- The person that gets things done.
- Highly organized and good at working to deadlines.
- Someone with strong computer skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- A minimum of 4+ years of working in the head office at a retailer or brand within retail analysis, buying, merchandising, trend or design.
- You have strong written communication skills with experience of writing for an audience, either professionally or for your own blog.
- You're a great researcher, an expert on Google, and love digging up information.
- A strong understanding and experience within the womenswear sector.
- Experience or a keen interest in children’s and teen fashion.
- Experience or a keen interest in denim or activewear.
- Experience in analysing retail trends.
- Experience in sub-editing.
About EDITED EDITED is used by the world’s best brands and retailers to have the right product at the right time, at the right price. But more than that, it’s become the single biggest source of real-time retail data in the world. Now industry professionals can know more about their markets than ever before. Every day brands and retailers on six continents use EDITED to understand their markets in real-time and trade more efficiently. And it’s not just cutting-edge online retailers; this is a product that’s transformative for every business. Data is essential. You need data to compete with the best companies in the world, and to give your customers the best product. Our team works hard to help our customers trade better than ever before. We’re serious about our colleagues, and we have a high performance, high responsibility and high context culture. We’re data scientists, retail professionals, analysts, engineers, business people and all of us are the very best in the world at what we do. Read more about working at EDITED. Our product is used by the world’s biggest brands and retailers. It’s easy to understand, powerful, and transformative to your business. We’d love to show you what it can do.
Want to learn more about EDITED? Visit EDITED's website.
Jobs You May Like
Revenue Analytics Engineer
Tinder, Los Angeles, Palo Alto
First Look Media
SVP, Human Capital & Culture
First Look Media, New York, NY
Product Data Manager
Doctolib, Paris, France
BI Project Manager
Badoo, London, UK
Data Science Instructor
General Assembly, Seattle
Intent Media, New York City