At EDITED, we’re building and selling an industry-leading product in a trillion dollar industry. We have rapidly expanded and now have offices in London, New York and San Francisco. We’ve built a world class product that’s used by the likes of Ralph Lauren, Net-a-Porter and Topshop.
Our US sales team is scaling quickly and we’re looking for a proactive, energetic VP of Sales to lead it. This role continues to build upon our market-leading position in retail analytics and grow our customer base within the US and beyond by overseeing our sales process end-to-end. You will manage and continue developing our sales team, with an emphasis on accelerating the way the team executes and surpasses their strategic goals. We’re looking for someone who has 5+ years in B2B sales and experience managing high-performing enterprise sales teams.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to shape the way we grow and execute sales in the US, and requires someone who is entrepreneurial and 100% execution-focused. Not only will you get to work in a great company culture with smart, driven, and social people, you’ll also receive a generous compensation plan.
- Grow our customer base by managing and supporting the sales team to meet and exceed revenue quotas on a monthly and annual basis.
- Develop the capabilities of the team through training and strategic hiring.
- Accurately forecast sales.
- Manage and ensure seamless execution throughout the end-to-end sales process, including lead generation, lead qualification, customer fit analysis, product demonstrations, deal negotiation and deal close.
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS sales and experience leading successful sales teams; ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Must be highly detail-oriented, numerate, metrics-driven and comfortable interpreting metrics to drive decisions.
- Experience growing and managing an inside sales team.
- Capable of designing and delivering training programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A thorough understanding of modern sales processes and high-velocity sales.
- Proven selling and closing skills with evidence of developing new accounts.
- Engagement with C-level executives in both partners and customers alike.
- Expertise developing detailed and accurate sales forecasts.
- Relevant experience selling a new product into a new category.
- Experience working in or selling to the retail sector.
- Interest in fashion.
About EDITED EDITED is used by the world’s best brands and retailers to have the right product at the right time, at the right price. But more than that, it’s become the single biggest source of real-time retail data in the world. Now industry professionals can know more about their markets than ever before. Every day brands and retailers on six continents use EDITED to understand their markets in real-time and trade more efficiently. And it’s not just cutting-edge online retailers; this is a product that’s transformative for every business. Data is essential. You need data to compete with the best companies in the world, and to give your customers the best product. Our team works hard to help our customers trade better than ever before. We’re serious about our colleagues, and we have a high performance, high responsibility and high context culture. We’re data scientists, retail professionals, analysts, engineers, business people and all of us are the very best in the world at what we do. Read more about working at EDITED. Our product is used by the world’s biggest brands and retailers. It’s easy to understand, powerful, and transformative to your business. We’d love to show you what it can do.
Want to learn more about EDITED? Visit EDITED's website.
409 Active Jobs
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.