At EDITED, we're out to change retail forever. To do it, we need talented people with bright ideas and an eagerness to solve problems.
We’re looking for a junior designer to help champion and guard the brand. You’ll join the EDITED Experience Design Team and will work with a diverse team of people across the business. You’ll work to raise the standard of creative output, helping to bring EDITED to the world's biggest retailers and build a well thought through experience for users from start to finish.
The role will have you working closely with Marketing on both internal and external projects. These will vary between digital and print and could include: crafting visual campaigns, printed materials for events and swag (freebies), EDITED website, brand collateral and more. We use some of the best design technology out there including Figma, Sketch, Principle and the entire Adobe Suite.
We work as equals, without constraint — results are what matter, so we focus on those.
Essential: (Technical & experience)
- 1-2 years experience of working in a design role.
- A strong understanding of fundamental design rules (colour, layout, typography) and knowing when to/not to break them.
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating your skill set
- You have a meticulous eye for detail and relentless pursuit of perfection.
- You have a solid understanding of offline & online media
- Although you create beautiful designs, you practice ‘function before form’ and are confident in explaining your decision making process.
- You champion the user for a seamless experience when interacting with a brand and product (UI/UX).
- You work in a collaborative way with a friendly approach and enjoy being a team player
- You’re receptive to critique, feedback, and communication clearly
- You’re intellectually curious and always eager to improve and grow
- You can effectively handle a variety of requests on deadline, while being flexible to adjusting priorities
- An interest or ability in one of the following: Animation, Video, Photography, Illustration
- An understand of print production
- Working knowledge of basic web languages (HTML & CSS)
About EDITED EDITED is used by the world’s best brands and retailers to have the right product at the right time, at the right price. But more than that, it’s become the single biggest source of real-time retail data in the world. Now industry professionals can know more about their markets than ever before. Every day brands and retailers on six continents use EDITED to understand their markets in real-time and trade more efficiently. And it’s not just cutting-edge online retailers; this is a product that’s transformative for every business. Data is essential. You need data to compete with the best companies in the world, and to give your customers the best product. Our team works hard to help our customers trade better than ever before. We’re serious about our colleagues, and we have a high performance, high responsibility and high context culture. We’re data scientists, retail professionals, analysts, engineers, business people and all of us are the very best in the world at what we do. Read more about working at EDITED. Our product is used by the world’s biggest brands and retailers. It’s easy to understand, powerful, and transformative to your business. We’d love to show you what it can do.
Want to learn more about EDITED? Visit EDITED's website.
Jobs You May Like
Junior Content Marketer
Uncubed, New York, NY
Senior Manager, Customer Marketing
Samanage, Cary, North Carolina
Communications Director / Deputy Communications Director, UK
Change.org, London, United Kingdom
Senior Government Partnerships Manager
Getaround, New York
Seer Interactive, Philadelphia, PA
CityBase, Chicago, IL