EDITED contains the real time data of 90 million apparel products… and growing. We need you to work with us on expanding and maintaining this amazing data resource.
We work daily on building out our coverage, processing new data and analysing the information we have. The administration of this data plays a key part in ensuring its constant flow and development.
You’ll be responsible for scanning that information and working with data from some of the biggest retailers in the world, within the biggest database in our sector. It requires a keen eye for detail and a whole lot of organisation - but you’ll love that!
It’s an opportunity to learn from the ground up about a growing application which is changing the face of retail. You’ll be able to develop upon your administrative and retail experience in a new arena. You’ll get to work within a great data team with a variety of backgrounds - we’ll make you cups of tea, feed you snacks and analyse the patterns on your clothing.
If you are into fashion or retail and are interested in applying that knowledge in a new way - get in touch.
What you'll be doing within the role:
- The role is on our data team which sits within our product and engineering department. You’ll work with our Data Specialists to play an important part in maintaining the quality of the EDITED retail data.
- Spending the majority of your time working independently but this will be interjected with close work with a variety of EDITED team members - from developers to customer success.
- Getting to grips with a variety of internal and external tools and data frameworks - we want you to enjoy the challenge of learning new things
- Regularly performing data remediation and validation tasks in order to give our customers the best possible data quality - communicating development ideas to the Data Manager.
- Working on investigating and resolving data related queries on a daily basis, within a short time frame.
- Applying your knowledge of the data processes and policies to allocate queries to the appropriate members of the EDITED team.
- Working with retailer websites every day - getting to know them inside out!
- Carrying out research projects into the online retail market space which will be used to grow our coverage.
- You are comfortable communicating in person and through online channels. Your main point of contact will be the Data Manager but you could also be discussing points with colleagues in engineering or customer facing roles.
- You are interested in learning new skills in a niche and untapped field - from the experts!
- The data never stops developing so you’ll be hyper organised and ready to attack any challenge that may come your way
- You are super detail oriented - you love to get information into the perfect order, tie up loose ends and leave no avenue unexplored.
- You’re curious - we want people who can independently investigate queries and are keen to communicate and discuss their findings with the Data Manger.
- A thorough documenter - if it’s happened, you’ve logged it!
- You don’t have to have experience in the data or tech industry but we want you to be savvy and interested in this area - in relation to retail.
- You’re into apparel and probably shopping - you’d happily spend hours browsing websites.
- You’ll understand and uphold the value of good quality data to a business and be enthusiastic about maintaining our gold standard within EDITED.
- Experience of working within a retail environment
- Administrative experience.
- Comfortable working with spreadsheets and internal tools.
- Experience of working with large volumes of data/organising data
- Education to degree standard or equivalent experience is desirable.
About EDITED EDITED is used by the world’s best brands and retailers to have the right product at the right time, at the right price. But more than that, it’s become the single biggest source of real-time retail data in the world. Now industry professionals can know more about their markets than ever before. Every day brands and retailers on six continents use EDITED to understand their markets in real-time and trade more efficiently. And it’s not just cutting-edge online retailers; this is a product that’s transformative for every business. Data is essential. You need data to compete with the best companies in the world, and to give your customers the best product. Our team works hard to help our customers trade better than ever before. We’re serious about our colleagues, and we have a high performance, high responsibility and high context culture. We’re data scientists, retail professionals, analysts, engineers, business people and all of us are the very best in the world at what we do. Read more about working at EDITED. Our product is used by the world’s biggest brands and retailers. It’s easy to understand, powerful, and transformative to your business. We’d love to show you what it can do.
Want to learn more about EDITED? Visit EDITED's website.
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Engineer
The Trade Desk, Irvine, CA, Bellevue, WA, Boulder, CO, New York, NY, Ventura, CA, San Francisco, CA, San Jose, CA
Full Stack Developer
Agile Practice Lead - Product Manager
Pivotal Software, Anywhere in the USA
Sr. Controls Engineer
EnerNOC, US - Bend OR
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Prezi, San Francisco
Senior Technical Writer
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA