About the role:
You’ll be managing a team of account managers, helping them hit their commercial targets, and setting and maintaining standards of how we’d like our customers to feel about us (in short: we want them to be thoroughly delighted).
You will be visible to clients, as well as steering your team.
It’s a true team and target management role - you will take the most senior ownership of a range of EMEA customers from prestigious global brands, and manage a growing team of experienced account managers.
You will be comfortable with deal reviews, account expansion, difficult conversations with senior executives, and negotiating with procurement representatives.
Your ownership is of the commercial aspects of our relationship with customers; you’ll be well supported by a separate team of technical people, product specialists and retail strategists who take responsibility for supporting our customers.
Your KPIs will be related to retention and expansion of the existing client base.
- Managing team of Account Managers.
- Responsible for existing client portfolio.
- Customer onboarding, implementation, account management, renewals and expansion.
- Run regular account & deal reviews with AMs, mentor, ensure consistency and quality of process across team.
- Own strong professional relationships with key contacts within customers.
- Understand customers long-term strategic business objectives.
- Stay abreast of retail industry developments.
- Manage and define strategies for account management.
- Increase revenue from existing account base.
- Maintain a better-than-industry-standard churn rate, ideally -ve churn.
- Agree OKRs with management and your team.
- Track and report KPIs.
- Hit team quota.
- Promote internal transparency on risks and wins with a high level of candour.
- Work with the product development team to efficiently disburse feedback from customers, and to the marketing team to highlight opportunities.
- Provide reference customers to the sales and marketing teams.
- Help support a world-class customer success onboarding and support experience.
- Be an effective and compelling ambassador for the company and our products.
- Operate effectively and collaboratively with the management team.
- Able to nurture and lead teams effectively.
- A leader who leads by example.
- 5+ yrs experience in either account management or retail head office.
- Successful leadership experience of a team carrying a quota or target.
- Negotiation experience.
- Comfortable selling, speaking to customers, closing deals, asking for signatures.
- Empathy for customers, internal customers and driven by delighting customers as much as driving revenue.
- Good communicator and persuasive presenter.
- Experienced in sales.
- Track record of revenue growth.
- Experience dealing with multi-constituent customers with complex businesses.
- Deep understanding and interest in the retail industry.
About EDITED EDITED is used by the world’s best brands and retailers to have the right product at the right time, at the right price. But more than that, it’s become the single biggest source of real-time retail data in the world. Now industry professionals can know more about their markets than ever before. Every day brands and retailers on six continents use EDITED to understand their markets in real-time and trade more efficiently. And it’s not just cutting-edge online retailers; this is a product that’s transformative for every business. Data is essential. You need data to compete with the best companies in the world, and to give your customers the best product. Our team works hard to help our customers trade better than ever before. We’re serious about our colleagues, and we have a high performance, high responsibility and high context culture. We’re data scientists, retail professionals, analysts, engineers, business people and all of us are the very best in the world at what we do. Read more about working at EDITED. Our product is used by the world’s biggest brands and retailers. It’s easy to understand, powerful, and transformative to your business. We’d love to show you what it can do.
Want to learn more about EDITED? Visit EDITED's website.
Jobs You May Like
Global Operations Associate
Flexport, Seattle, WA
Electronic Discovery & Litigation Support Analyst
Gemini, New York, NY
Junior 3D Artist
Vertebrae Inc, Santa Monica
Customer Success Manager
Sales Advisor (Part-Time), Westside Provisions
Warby Parker, Atlanta, GA