EDITED contains the real time data of 90 million apparel products… and growing. We need you to work with us on expanding and maintaining this amazing data resource.
Your role will be to work with our data QA team on collecting and curating information on fashion products to help our Data Scientists power developments in how our app displays apparel information. You’ll be working with our internal tools for this, using them for all your data collection and corrections. No experience needed! We will teach you everything you need to know.
What you’ll be doing in the role:
- Using your fashion apparel understanding to accurately identify and organise a wide range of products.
- Working with Data Specialists and Data Scientists, collecting and checking large amounts of data for machine learning models.
- Reporting your findings to the rest of the Data team in written QA reports.
- A keen eye for detail. Here at EDITED we value our high quality data, and as a Retail Data Assistant you’ll be hands on with our data daily. You’ll spot and correct errors quickly as this is key in the fast moving fashion-tech industry.
- You’ll be comfortable working with spreadsheets and internal tools. As these will be what you work with in your day to day.
- Comfortable communicating internally with various different teams.
- An interest in the fashion and retail market.
- You don’t need any previous experience or qualifications for the role, a degree isn’t a requirement.
About EDITED EDITED is used by the world’s best brands and retailers to have the right product at the right time, at the right price. But more than that, it’s become the single biggest source of real-time retail data in the world. Now industry professionals can know more about their markets than ever before. Every day brands and retailers on six continents use EDITED to understand their markets in real-time and trade more efficiently. And it’s not just cutting-edge online retailers; this is a product that’s transformative for every business. Data is essential. You need data to compete with the best companies in the world, and to give your customers the best product. Our team works hard to help our customers trade better than ever before. We’re serious about our colleagues, and we have a high performance, high responsibility and high context culture. We’re data scientists, retail professionals, analysts, engineers, business people and all of us are the very best in the world at what we do. Read more about working at EDITED. Our product is used by the world’s biggest brands and retailers. It’s easy to understand, powerful, and transformative to your business. We’d love to show you what it can do.
Want to learn more about EDITED? Visit EDITED's website.
Jobs You May Like
Platform Acceleration Lab (PAL) Solutions Architect Java
Pivotal Software, Boulder
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Senior Software Engineer - Seattle
Senior Software Engineer
Qumulo, Vancouver, BC
Software Engineer, Co-Op
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Scientific Computing Engineer
Emerald Cloud Lab, South San Francisco, CA