At edX, our mission is to provide a world-class education to everyone, everywhere. Today, edX.org, a not-for-profit, offers highly-driven, intellectually curious individuals an opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic mission-driven organization.
EdX is looking for an organized and ambitious individual who wants to join our educational services team. Project Coordinators are responsible for many operational, project management and administrative tasks related to the launch and management of courses on edX. Project Coordinators collaborate with edX Partner Managers, the edX marketing team, and partner institutions - and are highly successful at building and maintaining these relationships - in order to get courses announced, tracked, and running successfully on edX.
We are currently seeking a fluent Spanish-speaker to work with both Latin American and domestic partners.
There are 4 core responsibilities related to the role:
- Partner and Course Announcements: Work with Partner Managers, global Partner institutions, edX Marketing and other internal and external stakeholders to get partner institutions,their courses and programs successfully announced on edx.org.
- Course Management: Support Partner Managers who serve a portfolio of schools and institutions; work with edX learner and partner support teams to communicate issues and questions with course teams and guide them to quick, accurate solutions; process certificates of completion for students, and share resulting completion data, trends and recommendations with stakeholders.
- Partner Information Management: Gather, track, update, audit and organize our partner contact data in our customer relationship management system (SalesForce).
Process Improvement: Think creatively and systematically to help improve operational processes. Recommend, drive and implement process improvements that support scalability and learner and partner growth.
- 1-3 years experience in a professional services-based team
- Bachelor degree or equivalent working experience in business or professional customer service environment
- Fluent Spanish language skills
- Proven problem-solving skills including technical, process, data and organizational related
- Highly organized; thorough attention to detail
- Is motivated by deadlines and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative mindset who works well across multiple teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Drupal, Atlassian JIRA or similar software a plus
- Experience working with clients in Latin America, or familiarity with Latin American culture
- Ability to work with global and remote teams
This is an individual contributor role where a degree of self-direction is required. Applicants must be able to work out of our Cambridge, MA office.
Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.
About us Founded in 2012 by Harvard University and MIT, edX is an online learning destination and MOOC provider, offering high-quality courses from the world’s best universities and institutions to learners everywhere. Since 2012, edX has grown to include over 100 highly acclaimed institutions. We are proud to count the world’s leading universities, nonprofits, and institutions as our members. We offer over 1,200+ courses, with more continually being added. Our students come from every country in the world! Whether you are interested in computer science, languages, engineering, psychology, writing, electronics, biology, or marketing, we have the course for you! Enroll today and learn something new.
Want to learn more about edX? Visit edX's website.
Jobs You May Like
Thumbtack, San Francisco
Talent Acquisition Manager
Call9, Brooklyn, NY
Director, Learning & Organizational Development
PlanGrid, San Francisco, CA
Front Lines Associate
General Assembly, London
General Assembly, New York
SAT Program Manager
CollegeVine, Anywhere (Telecommute)