eero is seeking a Technical Program Manager to accelerate the delivery of engineering projects, with a particular focus on projects spanning multiple platform teams.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with project stakeholders to understand their schedule, cost, functionality, and quality requirements. Ensure these are clearly documented and communicated back to stakeholders and any teams involved in the development process.
- Assist engineering team managers in building accurate development schedules for their teams that account for cross-team dependencies and minimize delays.
- Own the construction, maintenance, and communication of the master cross-team project schedule.
- Ensure that schedule changes are tracked and communicated efficiently to the right people at the right cadence, e.g. regular weekly status reports, daily updates during critical periods, conference calls for urgent issues, etc.
- Lead post-project retrospectives that maximize learning. Ensure that appropriate improvements are incorporated into our development processes.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of experience managing projects, ideally involving technologies relevant to eero: consumer wireless hardware, embedded software, mobile and web applications, distributed cloud services, data science and engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects spanning multiple development teams.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related STEM field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Exceptional communication skills (in English, Mandarin is a plus) -- verbal, written and technical communication.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At eero we believe the foundation of home technology has been broken for far too long. After years of slowly waving laptops around in hopes of a better signal, we couldn’t take it anymore. So in 2014, we assembled a team of the brightest engineers and designers with a singular goal: make WiFi so great it disappears. And that’s just what we’ve done. eero is simpler, performs better, and is more intelligent than any WiFi solution on earth. For the first time, WiFi is reliable enough to cover every room in the home and allows people to move on with their lives.
Want to learn more about eero? Visit eero's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mechanical Engineer, Product Design
Lyft, San Francisco
Senior Backend Engineer
Rescale, San Francisco, CA or Remote in CO, MA, MI, MN, RI, or TX
Senior Back End Engineer
SignifAI, Tel Aviv, Israel
Senior Backend Engineer - Marketplace
Heetch, Full remote in Europe
Engineering Manager, Financial Infrastructure
Lyft, San Francisco
Merchant Sales Specialist
Paytm Labs, Toronto