eero is looking for a Digital / Performance Marketing Manager to be an integral part of our high-performing, scrappy marketing team. But that’s not all!
You’ll also contribute to strategy, brand, and messaging decisions. We put a premium on creativity, and you should want to experiment. You’re comfortable working on full-funnel campaigns with a very high creative bar. At the same time, you’re super numerate, love (or, at least, capably tolerate) Excel, and are confident handling a large budget, having full command of all the numbers at all times. Plus, you’re jazzed to market a physical product that people love.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and grow eero’s digital performance marketing program with the help of our agency and network partners
- Reach beyond online into other facets of growth marketing as your experience and interests dictate
- Build and maintain dashboards and report on campaign performance as necessary
- Partner with eero’s brand marketing team to design, deploy, and test creative
- Teach us something!
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is knowledgeable about paid digital marketing. You’ll manage acquisition campaigns across search, display ad networks, mobile ad networks, video networks, content distribution networks, and all of the social networking platforms. (In fact, there are probably 100 new ad tech companies debuting between the time we started and finished writing this sentence - confidently evaluating new opportunities will be paramount)
- Is a friend to agencies and partners. You’ll manage a fairly large team at our digital agency - and your ability to be clear in your communication is super important. At the same time, it’s a partnership - and maintaining that environment will get the best work out of everybody
- Is a believer in the power of great creative. You’ll be a partner in the creative process. You love to test different creative, and understand why it needs to be high-quality and completely aligned with the eero brand vision. You’ll work closely with our copywriter and creative director to move quickly
- Is all about the details. The big bucks are going to lie with the performance marketing team, and the broader marketing team is going to be on the hook at all times to explain how company resources are being deployed. You’re excited to be able to quickly debrief the company: our current performance, the reasons for that performance, ideas for improvement, estimated daily / weekly / monthly spend, etc.
- Is a geek. We’re all geeks. Maybe you’ve got opinions on the relative merits of big new ad campaigns that you absolutely need to share, unprovoked. (So do we. We’ll get along great)
- Has 5-7 years in online marketing + analytics from either the client OR agency side
Bonus if you are:
- Comfortable working with ad tech (tags, tracking, HTML5, etc.) and have hands-on technical marketing experience
- Have the dream of helping build the most innovative, robust, efficient online marketing program a hardware startup has ever had
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At eero we believe the foundation of home technology has been broken for far too long. After years of slowly waving laptops around in hopes of a better signal, we couldn’t take it anymore. So in 2014, we assembled a team of the brightest engineers and designers with a singular goal: make WiFi so great it disappears. And that’s just what we’ve done. eero is simpler, performs better, and is more intelligent than any WiFi solution on earth. For the first time, WiFi is reliable enough to cover every room in the home and allows people to move on with their lives.
Want to learn more about eero? Visit eero's website.
Jobs You May Like
The Marketing Arm, Dallas
Director of Marketing
Endless, San Francisco
Paid Marketing Manager
Internship Traveller Experience Sweden
Content/Social Media Marketing Manager
Workplace Strategy, Business Development
Knotel, Knotel NYC