eero is looking for a strong and curious intern to work on critical low-level technologies that impact fundamental system behavior. You will help realize the potential of our hardware platform and shape the direction of our custom embedded Linux-based operating system, eero-OS. You will work on and interface with a variety of subsystems. You’ll have the ability to impact many aspects of firmware and software ranging from architecture to implementation to testing. As part of eero’s mission to reinvent WiFi, you’ll be making a difference to the fabric of the modern home.
What you'll do:
- Build the software that powers our hardware and enables amazing experiences for existing and future products
- Mesh with cloud and mobile platforms, as well as production firmware
- Specify, design, implement, and test features end to end
- Write portable code for reuse in a variety of architectures
We’re looking for someone who:
- Have experience coding in Python, Go, or C
- Have proven working experience in backend server development
- Is fluent in software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity, and maintainability.
- Is capable of hands-on bringup, debug and code optimization.
- Possess strong communication skills and a preference for working in teams.
- Will be a rising senior at the time of the internship.
- Have experience with consumer electronics or consumer facing products
- Have experience in delivering code in an embedded environment
- Have experience with technologies like TCP/IP networking, 802.11, 802.3, 802.15.4, Bluetooth, audio processing, PWM, PCI Express
Internships are full-time, paid, and run a minimum of 10 weeks. We are currently accepting applications for our Winter 2017 - Summer 2018 intern classes.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At eero we believe the foundation of home technology has been broken for far too long. After years of slowly waving laptops around in hopes of a better signal, we couldn’t take it anymore. So in 2014, we assembled a team of the brightest engineers and designers with a singular goal: make WiFi so great it disappears. And that’s just what we’ve done. eero is simpler, performs better, and is more intelligent than any WiFi solution on earth. For the first time, WiFi is reliable enough to cover every room in the home and allows people to move on with their lives.
Want to learn more about eero? Visit eero's website.
Jobs You May Like
UK Country Manager
Customer Experience Specialist - Sacramento
Enjoy, Elk Grove, CA
Client Success Manager
Marketplace Operations - General Applications KSA
noon.com, Riyadh, KSA
Logistik / Transport Manager (m/w)
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA