Our mobile apps connect our users to their eeros so it’s critical we provide a seamless experience. With a blend of Swift, UIKit, and a dash of product design our team has uniquely created a mobile dashboard that gives our users full access and manageability of their devices, network, and eeros.
Now we are looking for passionate interns that are self-driven, experienced, and eager to continuously learn new technologies. If you are interested in joining an incredibly fun and talented mobile team and get a chance to work with not just software but with hardware as well, we look forward to hearing from you!
What you'll do:
- Join an autonomous, full-stack team dedicated to creating a seamless user experience and building new features
- Collaborate with peers across the product, design, QA, cloud, embedded teams
- Support the growth of the iOS team through thoughtful leadership
We're looking for someone who:
- Has had at least one iOS related internship
- Experience with Swift
- Experience with modern iOS technologies
- Pursuing a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Cares about testing and writing testable code
- Enjoys simplifying and scaling build, test, and deployment processes
- Follows the latest news and trends in the iOS community
- Appreciates good design and user experiences
- Is comfortable working with a fast-paced release schedule
- Has side projects or published apps
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At eero we believe the foundation of home technology has been broken for far too long. After years of slowly waving laptops around in hopes of a better signal, we couldn’t take it anymore. So in 2014, we assembled a team of the brightest engineers and designers with a singular goal: make WiFi so great it disappears. And that’s just what we’ve done. eero is simpler, performs better, and is more intelligent than any WiFi solution on earth. For the first time, WiFi is reliable enough to cover every room in the home and allows people to move on with their lives.
Want to learn more about eero? Visit eero's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer (API)
Boxed, NYC, NY, San Mateo, CA, Union, NJ
Senior Software Engineer
RetailMeNot, London, United Kingdom
Engineering Manager, Search
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Full Stack Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - Merchant Services
Shopify, Ottawa, Canada