eero is looking for a strong, motivated engineer looking to make an impact on our new experience team. Our experience team, consisting of mobile, cloud, and embedded engineers, will work on key user-facing features. The experience cloud engineer will work closely with product and designers to identify, prototype, and execute on future customer experiences. They will have ownership of many aspects of software ranging from architecture to implementation to testing.
The eero cloud is core to our ability to innovate. With a cloud-based back-end, we are able to push software updates down to networks, implement new features, and give users access to their devices and network from anywhere. The work you will do on our cloud back-end will allow eero to remain the most available, scalable, secure, and performant WiFi system on the market.
As part of eero’s mission to reinvent WiFi, you’ll be making a difference to the fabric of the modern home.
What you'll do:
- Develop core experiences for existing and future products
- Build APIs to connect with our cloud, mobile, and firmware platforms
- Specify, design, implement, and test features end to end
- Write portable code for reuse in a variety of architectures
We're looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Previous experience working with cloud infrastructure
- Proven working experience in backend server development
- Working knowledge of the general scaling and server development landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full development life cycle
- Fluency in software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity, and maintainability
- The capability of hands-on debug and code optimization
- Strong communication skills and enjoys working on teams
- Have experience with consumer electronics or consumer facing products
- Experience with Scala
- Experience with AWS
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At eero we believe the foundation of home technology has been broken for far too long. After years of slowly waving laptops around in hopes of a better signal, we couldn’t take it anymore. So in 2014, we assembled a team of the brightest engineers and designers with a singular goal: make WiFi so great it disappears. And that’s just what we’ve done. eero is simpler, performs better, and is more intelligent than any WiFi solution on earth. For the first time, WiFi is reliable enough to cover every room in the home and allows people to move on with their lives.
Want to learn more about eero? Visit eero's website.
Jobs You May Like
Full Stack Engineer, Cloud Services, Monitoring
MongoDB, New York City
Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer, MVPD
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Software Test Engineer
Qualtrics , Provo
Backend Java - Scala Developer