As Product Marketing Manager, you will be integral to building eero’s product strategy, vision, and brand through launching new hardware, software, and features. You will help set eero’s marketing strategy, conceive and own many of our major marketing initiatives and will provide creative input across marketing and design. You will manage internal and external resources that grow with time. This is a team that strives to be the best in the world at what we do, and to help teammates achieve their full potential.
What you’ll do:
- Launch products & features with the product team. At this early stage in the company, our PMM will help set the vision and strategy for product development by researching our customer needs, painting a vision of what we seek to launch, and bringing the products to market.
- Take our positioning and messaging to the next level. eero’s moving really fast. Our brand will need to evolve just as fast. You’ll work with the marketing and executive teams – and our PR and branding agencies and copywriters – to continuously push our positioning and messaging further.
- Complex, cross-functional project/program management. It takes a village to launch a product, and it takes a true project manager to be able to see a project through from conception to launch. You need to be part-visionary, part-diplomat, part-manager, and part-communicator.
- Manage agencies. Agencies are leverage for us, and infuse new thinking and creativity. But they need to be closely managed in order for the relationships to be effective and cost-conscious. You should be strategic with how you manage agencies, and comfortable playing bad cop when necessary.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Capacity to become a future C-suite member. This is a fast-paced environment in which employees need to completely own projects and push them to completion, make tough decisions using data and intuition, and be the CMO for the product/project that you are working on. We want someone who could be the head of marketing, or even the CEO, someday.
- Passion for storytelling. Brands are stories. We need someone who can write – everything from website copy to blog posts announcing new features / products to simple, quick tweets. Writing can always be better – you should be ready and willing to relentlessly iterate.
- A creative mindset. This is marketing after all. You should bring the ideas – each and every day. We want to reinvent how tech marketing (especially tech hardware marketing) is done. This requires a 0-to-1 mentality, not just copying what others have already done.
- Outstanding project management abilities. You should be comfortable fully owning a piece of work (say a product launch) from start to finish. You should be details-oriented while also getting the bigger picture. You should take ownership from day one
- Quantitative skills. Our marketing spend is going to be high. We need someone who understands ROI, and is ready to help us grow awareness and drive sales without busting the bottom line
- 5-8 years of experience with launching products for fast-paced tech companies
- Curiosity and an eclectic set of experiences
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At eero we believe the foundation of home technology has been broken for far too long. After years of slowly waving laptops around in hopes of a better signal, we couldn’t take it anymore. So in 2014, we assembled a team of the brightest engineers and designers with a singular goal: make WiFi so great it disappears. And that’s just what we’ve done. eero is simpler, performs better, and is more intelligent than any WiFi solution on earth. For the first time, WiFi is reliable enough to cover every room in the home and allows people to move on with their lives.
Want to learn more about eero? Visit eero's website.
Jobs You May Like
CRM and Email Marketing Manager
Formlabs, Berlin, Germany
Content Strategy Lead
Meetup, New York
Technical Marketing Engineer EMEA
Rubrik, SEUR or CEUR
Growth Marketing Manager
Postmates, San Francisco
Marketing Manager, Creators
Pinterest, San Francisco
Luxury Retreats Ambassador Sydney
Airbnb, Sydney, Australia