Data powers the future of eero. We rely on data to inform and drive product decisions, improve network and mesh performance, gain insights into network health and diagnostics, and much more. As a Data Engineer at eero, you will help build and scale our data infrastructure using cutting edge big data technologies. The systems and processes you create will help define what’s possible with data at eero.
What you'll do:
- Grow and scale our data warehouse and data pipelines
- Work closely with data analysts to design and optimize data models
- Develop reporting and dashboard solutions that allow real time insights
- Collaborate with peers across the company to tackle data needs
We're looking for someone who has:
- Are an expert in data platforms such as Redshift, S3, Spark, Hive, Hadoop, Kafka, PostgreSQL, or EMR
- Possess strong SQL skills including tuning and optimization
- Have proven experience scaling MPP databases, No-SQL datastores, or other distributed systems
- Can write code with Java, Scala, Go, or C++, and with scripting languages like Python or Ruby
- Create well designed pipelines and data models that are extensible and performant
- Enjoy documenting your work clearly and meticulously
- Have solid statistical knowledge and are skilled in R or Python
- Get excited about logging infrastructure, instrumentation, monitoring, and job scheduling
- Love the challenge of smoothly integrating real time streaming ETL with batch pipelines
- Have exposure to machine learning
eero is the gold standard for consumer WiFi and continues to build experiences that leverage connectivity to elevate life at home. We all believe deeply in what we’re doing, and, as importantly, enjoy doing it together.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At eero we believe the foundation of home technology has been broken for far too long. After years of slowly waving laptops around in hopes of a better signal, we couldn’t take it anymore. So in 2014, we assembled a team of the brightest engineers and designers with a singular goal: make WiFi so great it disappears. And that’s just what we’ve done. eero is simpler, performs better, and is more intelligent than any WiFi solution on earth. For the first time, WiFi is reliable enough to cover every room in the home and allows people to move on with their lives.
Want to learn more about eero? Visit eero's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Uploads and Downloads
Box, Redwood City, CA
Red Ventures, Detroit, MI
Site Reliability Engineer
Honest Buildings, New York
Cloud - Technical Lead
Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack Web
FiftyThree, New York
Senior Quality Engineer - Constant Contact Webservices Team
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA