At eero we believe the foundation of home technology has been broken for far too long. After years of slowly waving laptops around in hopes of a better signal, we couldn’t wait any longer. So in 2014, we assembled a team of the brightest engineers and designers with a singular goal: never worry about wifi again. And that’s what we’ve done. eero is easy to set up, blankets your home with wifi, and intelligently adapts to your home and devices for max performance. But it does not stop there. Imagine if everything from home automation to health monitoring could tap into the connectivity, context, and intelligence provided by an eero system. Not everything has to be smart, as long as it’s connected to something that is.
eero (an Amazon company) is looking for a lead content strategist/writer to join the Design team. You will help us continue to tell a unique and compelling story about eero to multiple audiences. You will be in charge of championing and elevating the eero brand tone and voice throughout all channels consistently. Whether you’re collaborating in the writing of product key messaging through design channels, headlines and why buys for Amazon.com pages, script for a video, story on a website, instruction on our app, or design research questions, you’re driven by the true potential of the written word. You understand that content isn’t just about grabbing attention; it’s about creating a relationship with our users. You’re a conceptual and strategic thinker who can bring your ideas to life in new and inspiring ways. Your role on the team will be to work with stakeholders and designers to identify messaging opportunities and write product and marketing content that communicates our value clearly. You have a strong point of view and can quickly gain a deep understanding of our audiences, brand positioning, and product value propositions.
What you'll do:
- Champion of brand tone and voice throughout all channels to reinforce the consistency of our customer experience
- Partner with designers (Visual + UX) to bring balance between strategy, content and design
- Collaborate with marketing, product, legal, support, and cross-functional leaders to support brand consistency across all customer touchpoints
- Turn Marketing-developed product benefits and why-buys into compelling and consistent content from retail packaging, amazon.com pages, eero.com to advertising collateral
- Create and edit targeted messages and customer communications across multiple channels and platforms such as websites, app, email, advertising, and social media
- Communicate complicated technology topics in clear concise ways to a non-technical audience
- Supporting design team with research through content strategy that will inform for end-to-end customer journey
- Monitor and interpret data, metrics and customer feedback to measure effectiveness of content and implement learnings to improve our customer experience across channels
- Own and maintain the final US copy decks for stakeholder reviews and translations
- Be confident in articulating writing decisions to a variety of different partners and stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously
- Identify new project opportunities based on prior outcomes or new findings
- 7+ years of copywriting experience in hardware and software products at an agency and/or in-house
- Ability to write both creative and technical content
- Experience concepting and executing projects with multiple stakeholders and collaborating closely with strategic partners and designers
- Comfortable coordinating feedback and revisions across multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- A flexible, team-oriented attitude and ability to deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines
- Effective verbal, writing, strategic thinking, conceptualization, presentation and facilitation skills
- A portfolio with at least five writing samples that show-off a variety of different types of projects
At eero we believe the foundation of home technology has been broken for far too long. After years of slowly waving laptops around in hopes of a better signal, we couldn’t take it anymore. So in 2014, we assembled a team of the brightest engineers and designers with a singular goal: make WiFi so great it disappears. And that’s just what we’ve done. eero is simpler, performs better, and is more intelligent than any WiFi solution on earth. For the first time, WiFi is reliable enough to cover every room in the home and allows people to move on with their lives.
Want to learn more about eero? Visit eero's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.