Senior Sales Forecasting Lead - eero/Amazon
eero, San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, or Seattle, WA
Elevating life at home.
***Please apply for this role on the official Amazon job page.***
Overview of role:
Sales Forecasting is a critical function at eero, working closely with the Sales, Finance, Demand Forecasting, Manufacturing, and Operations teams to ensure forecasting accuracy and streamlined forecasting processes across our retail and ISP channels. You will be responsible for bridging the gap between Sales, and the Manufacturing Operations and Finance teams for sales planning and analytics. This is a highly visible and cross-functional role with an outsized impact. This role will report to the Head of Business Operations.
What you will do:
- Closely collaborate with Sales and Manufacturing Operations teams produce a weekly demand forecast by SKU across our retail, ISP, Custom Installer, and Home Builder channels
- Spearhead a rigorous forecasting process, taking into account various data points including recent sales, seasonality, inventory position, market trends, customer trends, ramp-up periods, and promotional calendar etc.
- Track and closely monitor key forecasting KPIs such as attainment, accuracy, etc.
- Attend customer calls and collaborate closely with channel leads and customers/prospects
- Assist Sales, Demand Planning, and Supply Planning teams with our monthly build processes
- Run ad-hoc analyses of sales performance vs. forecast. Highlight deviations early so we can adjust our sales and/or inventory allocation strategy
- Lead due diligence of new demand forecasting and supply planning tools that eliminate manual processes and reduces errors
- Document sales and forecasting processes, and train/onboard cross-functional team members
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is highly analytical and process-driven, can assist with strategic planning, drive decisions forward, execute on high-impact projects, and lead through influence.
- Understands numbers intuitively: if the numbers don’t add up, you spot it first. If you find yourself or others repeating work, you automate it.
- Has experience managing stakeholders at all levels.
- Enjoys rolling up their sleeves in a fast paced startup environment and getting things done.
- Is able to work cross-functionally with many teams and multi-tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Has impeccable attention to detail, follow-through, and resourcefulness.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of work experience in an analytically driven role in start-ups, consulting, i-banking, or PE/VC
- Sales forecasting and financial modelling experience
- Retail or consumer electronics industry exposure
At eero we believe the foundation of home technology has been broken for far too long. After years of slowly waving laptops around in hopes of a better signal, we couldn’t take it anymore. So in 2014, we assembled a team of the brightest engineers and designers with a singular goal: make WiFi so great it disappears. And that’s just what we’ve done. eero is simpler, performs better, and is more intelligent than any WiFi solution on earth. For the first time, WiFi is reliable enough to cover every room in the home and allows people to move on with their lives.
Want to learn more about eero? Visit eero's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!